Steve Bannon Says What We're All Thinking: Tears Ryan Apart

Have you bought yourself lottery tickets yet? Did you also predict "hilary by landslide"?

No I predicted the election very close.

You can see my predictions on the prediction thread, I did pretty well.

She was overconfident and took certain things for granted. No one really thought that there were people retarded enough to vote for Trump. Even Trump had his "rigged election" excuse ready to go.
And you fucks we're not prepared for the Trump Train...
and that's what really hurts...that's why the meltdowns...the riots....
44l9Zyh.gif

Everything you just described also applies to trump. Everything lol.
Yeah Trump went after Hilary's shenanigans...that's where Trump had an edge. Hilary can't point out any political shenanigans vs. a newcomer.

Their both blowouts...Obama would've lost to Trump as well....

Obama had like 100 more electoral college votes than Trump and 10 million more votes than Hillary.

<TrumpWrong1>

Obama would have slaughtered them both if he had a 3rd term.

Obama had like 100 more electoral college votes than Trump and 10 million more votes than Hillary.

<TrumpWrong1>

Obama would have slaughtered them both if he had a 3rd term.
Meh...people got tired of Obama....He ordained Hilary and it didn't matter. Obama could've run with Hilary and it wouldn't matter....It didn't even matter without full support of GOP...GOAT.
giphy.gif

Meh...people got tired of Obama....He ordained Hilary and it didn't matter. Obama could've run with Hilary and it wouldn't matter....It didn't even matter without full support of GOP...GOAT.
giphy.gif

<TrumpWrong1>

Obama left office with a higher approval rating than Trump ever reached. Trump's current approval rating is the lowest ever.

<TrumpWrong1>

Obama left office with a higher approval rating than Trump ever reached. Trump's current approval rating is the lowest ever.
trmp1.gif

He didn't run against Trump because it would tarnish his "legacy"...I doubt he'd beat Hilary too...but you can keep living in fantasy..

trmp1.gif

He didn't run against Trump because it would tarnish his "legacy"...I doubt he'd beat Hilary too...but you can keep living in fantasy..

Obama previously trounced Hillary.

He wouldn't have broken a sweat with either of those goofs.

When Obama was in the election Trump would have gotten laughed off the stage if he tried to run.

the TS plus the source, why would anyone was a second with either

Damn, that's bad.

No, that's not true. Gerrymandering has nothing to do with the general presidential election. But the system is a little screwy because it gives disproportionate weight to small states.

No, that's not true. Gerrymandering has nothing to do with the general presidential election. But the system is a little screwy because it gives disproportionate weight to small states.
I mean, it's bad he believes that.

Yeah it does. THat was the whole point.

Gerrymandering in the border counties of swing states does affect the general election.

Right. So he ran as a Republican and kicked the shit out of EVERYONE either party could come up with. Keep trying to come up with little narratives to ease the burn though.

Well, "He would have won as an independent" is a whopper of a narrative. He won by razor thin margins even with all the establishment Republicans falling in line. I do think he would have done better than Perot though, but we're still talking around 20%, and tanking the Republicans chances.

Last edited:
Back