Steve Bannon Says What We're All Thinking: Tears Ryan Apart

She'd still have had those excuses ready if the popular vote mattered. The better woman won, and probably would have regardless.
Well, a women did win, I don't know about better tho.

I think Bannon's on the nose with this (even though it's already a year old comment).

Ryan hasn't put forward anything resembling coherent actionable policy and seems content to repeat Heritage Foundation talking points as if they were actual policy ideas. He is an empty suit.

Trump was a Democrat who ran under the Republican party to beat their Republican bet in the primaries...and then beat a Democrat....He could've ran independent and beat both....

No he couldn't of. People would have called it a wasted vote.

No yeah, I was wrong about how gerrymandering effects the election.

The way it effects the election is in the border districts of the swing states.

Take Florida for instance, there were about 120,000 votes in the Florida panhandle that could easily be considered part of Alabama.

That was Trump's margin of victory in Florida.

No dude, just no.

You gotta stop man.

LMAO

She literally ran a "This guy is worse than me" Campaign
Only 25% of her campaign ads focused on policy.
Even the orange blowhard managed to get more than twice the amount of policy in his ads.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/8/14848636/hillary-clinton-tv-ads
And now Clinton and her Bootlickers are running with the "rigged" excuse
Like I said, she took things for granted and no one knew there were enough people retarded enough to vote for Trump.

Ryan managed to herd the fucking cats in the House and get his bill passed. Exactly what has Bannon achieved in his 6 months except to get caught on film screaming at people?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/...mp-on-comey-the-presidents-new-at-this-239298
Politico said:
Ryan defends Trump on Comey: ‘The president’s new at this’
Speaker Paul Ryan on Thursday defended President Donald Trump’s communications with ex-FBI director James Comey, saying Trump wasn’t “steeped in the long-running protocols” of how to interact with law enforcement and is “new at this.”
This is hilarious. At some point someone in Paul Ryan's office is going to tap him on the shoulder, and "woke" him to the fact that Trump's supporters feel nothing for him but the disdain shown in this thread. They aren't loyal to him. He isn't currying any support or favor with them by supplicating to Trump. He isn't securing any future votes with this 36% base.

Trump zooms off to France to hit on the Prime Minister's wife, comes home to golf, never issues a statement of direction or in any way involves himself in the Health Care bill, never shows up to lobby, and then has the balls to pretend that it isn't his fault it died on the floor:
Donald Trump just threw his entire White House staff under the bus (May 12)
Trump Throws His Own Health-Care Plan Under the Bus (June 14)
a01_trump_1013_85941726.jpg

This is the guy that is so "hard at work" for the American people.

No, you didn't, jackass. You said you would repeal and replace it within a month of taking office. Immediately, even!

Lying again. You've been preaching repeal and replace since you took office. I guess the country's goals conform to your level of (in)competence. Sad.

Hmmmm...contradicting ourselves, aren't we? History repeats itself. Yeah, throw the GOP under the bus one more time...because it's their fault your home turf is an 18th green anywhere in Russia rather than the White House or the Hill. Play it again, Don! See how long you can keep stabbing them in the back before they hang you out to dry!

The twitter user who posted this nailed it:
DFBHiTyXkAAP2bH.jpg:large

We brought this on ourselves. After all, here's the guy holding that door open:
donald-trump-american-flag-caress.jpg

Last edited:
So... moving the voters in or out of the border districts swings states doesn't affect the general election because?

To begin, what you just described is not happening. No one is moving voters in or out of border districts between states. Gerrymandering within a state can not affect a national vote, it literally can't even. I don't really know how to explain it because I'm just blown away that you think this.

Districts are not counted in a presidential election. You get nothing for "winning" a district one way or the other.

I mean, dude, your example was that votes in the panhandle of Florida couldve been counted for another state.

You cant arbitrarily re-draw the states to get Hillary in office man...

Fuck...

Do you not see how ridiculous that is?

Explain why votes from one state should be counted in another state?

Dude, you are reaching on a level I honestly have never seen before.

Well, a women did win, I don't know about better tho.

You don't know? She won. I'm not talking about her superiority in any facet other than the one in which they competed.
There is no question that she is better. She proved it.

While Hillary was hoping to cruise to victory on the strength of nothing more than having lady parts, Conway was getting shit done.
She might look like the crypt keeper and has a hostile relationship with the truth but, sad as it may be, she was the better woman than Hillary.

You don't know? She won. I'm not talking about her superiority in any facet other than the one in which they competed.
There is no question that she is better. She proved it.

While Hillary was hoping to cruise to victory on the strength of nothing more than having lady parts, Conway was getting shit done.
She might look like the crypt keeper and has a hostile relationship with the truth but, sad as it may be, she was the better woman than Hillary.
Clinton did win the popular vote.

So we've pretty much established that Trumpsters are pityful sycophants who don't have an actual policy beef with Ryan but despise anyone who doesn't chase after Trump's cock with enough enthusiasm.

So we've pretty much established that Trumpsters are pityful sycophants who don't have an actual policy beef with Ryan but despise anyone who doesn't chase after Trump's cock with enough enthusiasm.
Senior advisors, GOP-ranking members, and Department members Trump has already thrown under the bus (plus a few other comrades!):
  • Corey Lewandowski (flip-flopped again!)
  • Paul Manafort
  • Doug Christie
  • Mike Flynn
  • James Comey
  • All of his own intelligence agencies
  • Rod Rosenstein
  • Robert Mueller
  • Reince Preibus
  • Paul Ryan
  • Jeff Sessions
  • Mitch McConnell
  • All of the GOP Congress
  • Julian Assange
  • Putin -- no -- wait, yes-- he means no-- he means yes-- someone took his phone away

To begin, what you just described is not happening. No one is moving voters in or out of border districts between states. Gerrymandering within a state can not affect a national vote, it literally can't even. I don't really know how to explain it because I'm just blown away that you think this.

Districts are not counted in a presidential election. You get nothing for "winning" a district one way or the other.

I mean, dude, your example was that votes in the panhandle of Florida couldve been counted for another state.

You cant arbitrarily re-draw the states to get Hillary in office man...

Fuck...

Do you not see how ridiculous that is?

Explain why votes from one state should be counted in another state?

Dude, you are reaching on a level I honestly have never seen before.

You are right, I was reading something that was basically electoral college fanfic.

In my research however I have found that some Republicans are thinking of turning swing states like PA into something like Maine/Nebraska since they've seized control and can gerrymander to support this.

It's still a pipe dream for sure, but something to think/worry about at least.

You are right, I was reading something that was basically electoral college fanfic.

In my research however I have found that some Republicans are thinking of turning swing states like PA into something like Maine/Nebraska since they've seized control and can gerrymander to support this.

It's still a pipe dream for sure, but something to think/worry about at least.

I agree with you and I think gerrymandering needs to be snuffed out by all sides. Hopefully those states where it's happening have strong courts that can stop that practice. Where I live the districts always wind up being drawn by the state supreme court because the Dems and Repubs both wind up trying so hard to gerrymander their way into winning elections.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back