Steve Bartman's 30-for-30 Story, Catching Hell, Free on ESPN

'Rocky'

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Not sure how long it's been available to watch, but it's one of my favorite 30-for-30s. Possibly 2nd behind Elway to Marino...

Its such a crazy story. The fact that pretty much everyone around also went for the ball and then immediately go rabib on the guy who catches it is pretty fucked

Its such a crazy story. The fact that pretty much everyone around also went for the ball and then immediately go rabib on the guy who catches it is pretty fucked

The notion that Cubs fans were friendly ended right there, thankfully. "The Friendly Confines". lol. My ass.

All this commotion because some nerd caught a ball

Wow what an interesting story <Meh02>

He didn’t even catch the ball

Whenever I'm watching a game and I see a ball go that general area of any ballpark I always think, Bartman.

Yeah they were all idiots. Nimrods who didn't realize if they can get their hands on the ball, so can their outfielder.

Woulda been Cubs vs Yankees :(

Whenever I'm watching a game and I see a ball go that general area of any ballpark I always think, Bartman.
50694.DoTheBartman-Small.gif

I saw it awhile ago. Sucks that his life was ruined and he was made a scapegoat, especially when they had an error after that would have gotten them out of the inning and they lost the next game anyway, things most don’t remember. Could have been anyone

That one is a great one. But there are so man 30 for 30s....

I got to go out and get a copy of the OJ one. Haven't seen that one

Apparently a shit ton of people in Chicago dressed up at Bartman that year for Halloween.

Back