Steve Bosse to fight Jean Pascal in #canadianmaymac

Is this an exhibition or a legit match? I went to his "retirement" match. I want my money back!!

Did Bosse not see Pascals last fight? A completely shot Pascal still had enough in the tank to put a beating on a young hard hitting legit prospect. This is not going to end well for Bosse.

Calling Bosse a former pro hockey player is pretty generous. The LNAH is basically a beer league with a gimmick. The quality of the hockey is on par with most senior AAA leagues across Canada, and even at that level, Bosse didn't really play much hockey.

should never be sanctioned.. bosse is not on his level even tho Pascal been sitting on the couch but props to him for taking the fight

Calling Bosse a former pro hockey player is pretty generous. The LNAH is basically a beer league with a gimmick. The quality of the hockey is on par with most senior AAA leagues across Canada, and even at that level, Bosse didn't really play much hockey.

Yeah he's a "pro hockey player" only insofar as anyone paid money to do something is a "pro"

I bought 4 tickets for the price. 55$ each isntead of 100$

My coach is fighting in the semi-final!!!

Back