Steve Fox fights?

Lol only on Tekken.
He was born in '55, and debuted in '77. I would think footage of him fighting would be scarce; especially considering his record. I will upload video if I find any.

Lol only on Tekken.
He was born in '55, and debuted in '77. I would think footage of him fighting would be scarce; especially considering his record. I will upload video if I find any.

The reason I ask is, I have been involved in some local boxing matches and seen some local pro fights and I kid you not, some of these guys who have shitty records have had some EPIC fights!

But not just epic and exciting fights but they have showed some really masterful boxing techniques. It makes me wonder if the real Steve Fox had some epic moves despite a shitty record.

The reason I ask is, I have been involved in some local boxing matches and seen some local pro fights and I kid you not, some of these guys who have shitty records have had some EPIC fights!

But not just epic and exciting fights but they have showed some really masterful boxing techniques. It makes me wonder if the real Steve Fox had some epic moves despite a shitty record.

That's true. Some guys who are set up to be opponents (on paper) can actually fight. I think Gabe Rosado was intended to be an opponent, and he turned into a decent gatekeeper. Is he a gatekeeper? He fights for titles quite a bit; loses every time. In any case, I'm a Rosado fan. I know what you mean. If you find anything on him, post a new thread. I'd like to watch.

That's true. Some guys who are set up to be opponents (on paper) can actually fight. I think Gabe Rosado was intended to be an opponent, and he turned into a decent gatekeeper. Is he a gatekeeper? He fights for titles quite a bit; loses every time. In any case, I'm a Rosado fan. I know what you mean. If you find anything on him, post a new thread. I'd like to watch.

Missed your post. But for sure, I know some boxers give their best in smaller shows and sometimes these guys fizzle out by the time they get to the big stage. Often times they find better jobs and start families and sometimes they get burnt out by the training and lifestyle.

Missed your post. But for sure, I know some boxers give their best in smaller shows and sometimes these guys fizzle out by the time they get to the big stage. Often times they find better jobs and start families and sometimes they get burnt out by the training and lifestyle.

True. It can be hard to keep that hunger alive, especially when your lifestyle changes. I think that will affect you before age will. It's not always the age but what comes with it (jobs, families, etc). I agree.

True. It can be hard to keep that hunger alive, especially when your lifestyle changes. I think that will affect you before age will. It's not always the age but what comes with it (jobs, families, etc). I agree.

Crazy late reply but the Wolverhampton amateur boxing club have a website that is not really indexed but mention that they are one of the oldest club in the country:

Web capture_2-5-2023_20615_wolverhamptonboxingclub.co.uk.jpeg

I wonder if Steve Fox came from this gym since he debuted in 1977 and also he must still be alive. I really am curios to know how he fights. Plenty of incredible fighters with terrible records.

Back