Steve Fox Technique

JabAndSlide**

White Belt
Reaction score
OK, now for a question I might get flamed for - how realistic is Steve Fox's boxing technique from the Tekken games? Is it good? Exaggerated? I didn't post this in the video game forum because it's taking a serious look at the character's boxing mechanics. I've always been impressed with his mechanics, even though they seemed exaggerated.

He side stepped exceptionally, threw hooks from his hips, and had snap in his jabs. Exceptional handspeed too-machine gun punch lol it'd be funny if someone did that in a real boxing match.

Didn't even know Tekken had a boxer.

Kind of interesting.

Steve Fox v Balrog!!

dudley is the best,but man balrog in the street fighter 2 championship edition was a force to be reckoned with,his punches did redonculous damage

SSF2T_Balrog.gif

lol +1 for the creative question but I think that he would break his hands multiple times
but most of the Tekken fighters have real martial arts backgrounds with some superpower/combo's

Random confession: back in the day when I wanted to learn karate I used to mimic Jin Kazama all the time

Interesting that he has hulk smash in his repertoire.

But who can actually beat Mr. G from the Jaguar's award winning fighting game "Fight for Life"?

28442-fight-for-life-jaguar-screenshot-mr-g-vs-luns.jpg

I think "Fight For Life" is rated one of the worst fighting games of all time.
The jaguar's "Kasumi Ninja" is up there as well.

I think "Fight For Life" is rated one of the worst fighting games of all time.
The jaguar's "Kasumi Ninja" is up there as well.

that one i remember,it really was terrible..memorable though for having the scotsman who shot fireballs from his kilt

alot of the mortal kombat knock offs were terrible

way of the warrior

wotw5.jpg

time killers

tumblr_lrp8d6706f1r0mwq5o1_400.png

war gods

images

cos mortal kombat itself was not a deep game,it was just violent and had style,creativity and was funny...these games just had violence and sucked

War Gods was developed by Midway, but let's be honest. It really wasn't that much worse than MK4.

War Gods was developed by Midway, but let's be honest. It really wasn't that much worse than MK4.

i had kind of tuned out after 3,the magic was allready gone by then

i had kind of tuned out after 3,the magic was allready gone by then

UMK3 was, by far, the best one in the series (besides MK9) and it was actually worthy of tournament play.

Back