Steven Seagal has a cryptocurrency now. It's bad

Is that better than fapping to the queen?

7129186425_aa4c31e27d.jpg
Can I just say Canadian money feels like fucking Monopoly money.

Can I just say Canadian money feels like fucking Monopoly money.

Another reason America > Canada.

We put manly dudes who won wars on our money. The Canadians put some old lady on their money. Wimps.

oiemylxpb8w3q8exec93.png

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/st...cryptocurrency-bitcoiin-worldwide-ambassador/

Seagal doesn’t clarify if he’s being paid by the company or has been given any of the currency for the tweet, but he’s signed on as the “worldwide ambassador.”

The company describes itself as the place where people who missed out on Bitcoin can invest with “10x lower transaction costs.”

Meanwhile, the Securities and Exchange Commission is cautioning investors against throwing their money into a potentially unlawful ICO. In November they specifically cited “celebrity-backed” ICOs.

The whitepaper from Bitcoinn 2Gen uses a kind of pyramid scheme-like structure and promises payouts to each level.

“Here is the opportunity where life does give the second chance,” the paper awkwardly states. Ethereum, a rival crypto framework to Bitcoin, is the one the new Bitcoiin is using.

The rest of the details are thin, but the site claims over 9 million investors have invested. They’re being promised huge payouts.

Pyramid scheme?

Crypto currencies are at the point now where the scam is so obvious, anyone investing in that shit deserves to be taken to the cleaners. Of course Bitcoin and some of the other big ones may still have a future but 99% of the rest of them are pure dogshit and anyone with a brain should be able to see the work.
At this point I'm starting to narrow it down to about 10 crypto assets with a future.

Will fit right in with my petro, ponzicoin and ripple...

By 2025 Seagal will have a sex doll.

SenseiCoin has a future about as bright as any cryptocurrency.

I'll stick with my tardcoins

2XvCgau.png

I'm sure the SEC is listening very closely. They've already got Floyd Mayweather in their crosshairs for advertising a crypto on Instagram.

At this point I'm starting to narrow it down to about 10 crypto assets with a future.
1. DogeCoin
2. DogeCoin
3. DogeCoin
4. DogeCoin
5. DogeCoin
6. DogeCoin
7. DogeCoin
8. DogeCoin
9. DogeCoin
10. DogeCoin

dogecoin-300.png

Not sure if this seems to be Above the Law.

The SEC might be Out for Justice, and Seagal's crypto might end up Marked for Death.

Crypto's are always Under Siege, but they are Hard to Kill.

Last edited:
Not sure if this seems to be Above the Law.

The SEC might be Out for Justice, and Seagal's crypto might end up Marked for Death.

Crypto's are always Under Siege, but they are Hard to Kill.
giphy.gif

Back