Steven Seagal helped Anderson Silva defeat Vitor Belfort

I would literally pay $100 to watch Jean-Claude Van Damme beat the fucking piss out of Steven Seagal. 100 bucks easily.

Fucking Vitor got front kicked to the moon twice. That's hilarious to me.

I would literally pay $100 to watch Jean-Claude Van Damme beat the fucking piss out of Steven Seagal. 100 bucks easily.

LOL. Only problem is, is that Seagal is an actual Martial Artist, and Van Damme is a dancer turned fake martial artist/actor. Seagal would literally kill that midget.

Did you see Segura's bit on Seagal? Holy hellllllll.

Time stamped. It's unreal

LOL. Only problem is, is that Seagal is an actual Martial Artist, and Van Damme is a dancer turned fake martial artist/actor. Seagal would literally kill that midget.

Dude according to Sylvester Stallone himself Jean-Claude Van Damme called Steven Seagal out at a party in his own home and Steven Seagal bitched out. All Steven Seagal does is manipulate people with his bullshit martial art that doesn’t work. Jean-Claude Van Damme is a Hollywood actor, but he would still knock him the fuck out with the head kick. Easily.

“But I remember once, at my home in Miami, I believe it was in ’96 or’97, Van Damme was there with Seagal, Willis, Schwarzenegger, Shaquille O’Neal, Don Johnson and Madonna… it was a heck of a party. Van Damme was tired of Seagal saying he could kick his ass and went right up to him and offered him the chance to step outside so he could wipe the floor with him, or should I say wipe the backyard with him. Seagal made some excuse and left. His destination was some Ocean Drive nightclub in Miami. Van Damme, who was completely berserk, tracked him down and again offered him a fight, and again Seagal pulled a Houdini. Who would win? I have to say I believe Van Damme was just too strong and Seagal wanted no part of it. That’s just my opinion”

http://www.steven-seagal.net/xen/in...l-backed-down-from-van-dammes-challenge.7499/

My God... It would make CM Punk vs Mike Jackson look like Jose Aldo vs Frankie Edgar.

Dude according to Sylvester Stallone himself Jean-Claude Van Damme called Steven Seagal out at a party in his own home and Steven Seagal bitched out. All Steven Seagal does is manipulate people with his bullshit martial art that doesn’t work. Jean-Claude Van Damme is a Hollywood actor, but he would still knock him the fuck out with the head kick. Easily.

“But I remember once, at my home in Miami, I believe it was in ’96 or’97, Van Damme was there with Seagal, Willis, Schwarzenegger, Shaquille O’Neal, Don Johnson and Madonna… it was a heck of a party. Van Damme was tired of Seagal saying he could kick his ass and went right up to him and offered him the chance to step outside so he could wipe the floor with him, or should I say wipe the backyard with him. Seagal made some excuse and left. His destination was some Ocean Drive nightclub in Miami. Van Damme, who was completely berserk, tracked him down and again offered him a fight, and again Seagal pulled a Houdini. Who would win? I have to say I believe Van Damme was just too strong and Seagal wanted no part of it. That’s just my opinion”

http://www.steven-seagal.net/xen/in...l-backed-down-from-van-dammes-challenge.7499/

What is this, fucking high school? So a grown ass man, who also happens to be a well know celebrity, decided to be the bigger man and walk away from a fight with a known idiot/coke head, instead of potentially facing an assault and battery charge?

Sorry my man, I respect 99% of your posts around here, as we seem to see eye to eye on most things, but I can't agree at all with your assessment of this.

a
Was about to ask the same question, haha

Ya man, my profile picture is a dead give away of somebody just getting in to the UFC. I don't really do the whole online interaction thing with a facebook, or an instagram or whatever the hell else is out there. I'm not use to having interactions and running in to people that have the advantage of remaining anonymous while saying some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen. It's definitely a great barometer of gauging just how stupid the general population is.... (let me guess a reply... "including you") There I did it for you, so I don't have to waste my time seeing an alert pop up saying that stupid shit.

One thing is certain, Van Damme has never helped any UFC fighter and Seagal has never done ballet, Van Damme is straight? I'm not 100% sure why ballet is gay thing. In a fight between the two it's really hard to know who would win, we've only seen them fighting in movies, but it seems to me that Seagal has more respect from UFC fighters than Van Damme.

Take my money. He would waste Seagal, fuck his mom, then kick his ass again. #internationalTreasure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back