Steven Seagal met Bruce Lee

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wow, what an incredible life Sensei Seagal has

Did he give him the "boards don't hit back" line? Teach him the front snap kick?

wow, what an incredible life Sensei Seagal has

All kinds of crazy stories about these legends....what about this time when Seagal taught a very basic kick to the very best fighter on the planet, and then this fighter used it in his most important fight and this kick became one of the most beautiful KO in the fight world? ("woooow, front kick to the face" *in Rogan's voice*) How can people believe this kind of things!!!!

I heard he wears yellow glasses all the time because his training has made his sense of color too perfect and he feels bad seeing colors more vividly than the rest of us...he just wants to be normal

I heard he wears yellow glasses all the time because his training has made his sense of color too perfect and he feels bad seeing colors more vividly than the rest of us...he just wants to be normal

ah i see now, always wondered about that

You wouldn't say that to his face. If you did, I'm pretty sure you'd have both wrists snapped as you're thrown on your head.
Stop you aren't very good at comedy stop trying . Arrange a meeting between us , and ill record me telling him that to his face . This isnt the movies bud .

Last edited:
Stop you aren't very good at comedy stop trying . Arrange a meeting between us and ill record me telling him that to his face , this isnt the movies bud .

You aren't very good at writing, but here you are.

A little more respect for Sifu Seagal is in order, you fucking plebs. Y'all ain't 7th Dan of shit.

A little more respect for Sifu Seagal is in order, you fucking plebs. Y'all ain't 7th Dan of shit.
You're right.
I'm 8th dan in Wing-it Jiu-jitsu. Grab a limb and fucking bend it and break shit, but stop if they tap.
That pleb Seagal doesn't even give them a chance to tap.

steven-segal-fake-hair.jpg

You wouldn't say that to his face. If you did, I'm pretty sure you'd have both wrists snapped as you're thrown on your head.
I will 100% tell him he is full of shit , right to his face . But dont worry i won't ever see your hero .

I will 100% tell him he is full of shit , right to his face . But dont worry i won't ever see your hero .

You wouldn't do that to me

I'm near 6ft. 200lbs. I'm a TANK and I'm an undefeated amateur mma fighter.

Look at how many posts and likes I have on here, I'm well versed in MMA

Back