Steve's diet log (advice more than welcome)

Feb 11 - solid fail today
breakfast - 4 eggs 2 pcs toast
lunch - quizno's prime rib sammich, website says 800 cal - oops
snack - 1 cup cottage cheese

unless you ate a entire cow later in the day, I would die well before lunch on that amount of food.

god dammit i already forgot about this again

ok... so friday was a decent diet day excpet i had some beers in the evening.

I think I can recontruct yesterday....

Feb 13
b-fast = 4 eggs, 2pc wheat toast
post-boxing lunch - protien shake and 2 large chicken breasts, some warmed up rice
pre-dinner - big ass roast beef sandwich on wheat bread with mustard (no cheese)
dinner - chili

back on track?

Feb 14
breakfast - oats
(plainning)
lunch = whatever they have at my niece and nephews birthday party (but I promise to lay off the desserts)
dinner = going to make steaks and potatoes for the Mrs

will update with snacking or deviations from the plan

stuck to the plan
madmax, I update my training lot regularly, but I will almost certainly stop doing this again soon.

back on track?

Feb 14
breakfast - oats
(plainning)
lunch = whatever they have at my niece and nephews birthday party (but I promise to lay off the desserts)
dinner = going to make steaks and potatoes for the Mrs

will update with snacking or deviations from the plan

stuck to the plan
madmax, I update my training lot regularly, but I will almost certainly stop doing this again soon.

Does this mean you don't have a planned cheat day? Sorry if i missed it :redface:

my cheat days are usually friday nights and saturday nights -

Feb 16
breakfast - 3 eggs
launch - chicken and rice, probably too big on the portions
din-din - steamed peas and some ground turkey with spices. Tried to make it like a stew but failed. such is life.

im really trying to keep this updated but god, it sucks.

Feb 17
7am - oats and honey
10 - 2 cups milk (pwo)
2pm - cup of chicken florentine soup and a roast beef sammitch
dinner - ground turkey with tomoato pesto on flatbread

the only reason im doing it is to hold myself accoutable - so i cant be all "lol, why cant i get teh sixpak"

Feb 18
breakfast - 4 eggs, 2 pc whole grain toast
launch - bag of steamed peas and 1.5 chicken breasts w/ some olive oil
afternoon snack - 1 cup cottage cheese
dinner - 3 small pcs chicken, some potatoes and a little piece of apple cobler

Feb 19
7am - 4 eggs on a bagel (i dont normally do bagels but we're staying aty my inlaws for a couple days and thats all they had. I guess I couldve gone plain eggs but it looked good. )

Feb 19
7am - 4 eggs on a bagel (i dont normally do bagels but we're staying aty my inlaws for a couple days and thats all they had. I guess I couldve gone plain eggs but it looked good. )

whats the weight at? you look to be doing okay diet wise.

207 this morning.

generic update -

ate alright this weekend, didn't drink any. Had been strogonoff made with tenderloin on sat night.

Feb 22
700 - whole oats and honey
PWO - shake
1230 - 1.5 chicken breasts and some leftover tortellini probbaly overdid it on the portion
dinnertime - 2 croissant rolls and i made chili that involved sirloin tips, bacon, an onion, a pepper, a beer and some franks red hot. it was ok, last week's was better

feb 23
fasted run
800 - 4 whole eggs with steak spice
1130 - 1 cup cottage cheese
3pm - half a chicken sub that was chicken, cheddar and hot sauce

Steve, if you decided to start a log to begin with, then you might as well try to update it to include EVERY meal. In general, the more seriously you look at logging , the more seriously you will take the whole diet ordeal. I can squeeze a chocolate here, and a burger there, then say my diet was okay overall! No sense in logging one day and skipping 3! Sorry i'm a little blunt when it comes to stating MY opinion, but i'm just looking out man:D

Steve, if you decided to start a log to begin with, then you might as well try to update it to include EVERY meal. In general, the more seriously you look at logging , the more seriously you will take the whole diet ordeal. I can squeeze a chocolate here, and a burger there, then say my diet was okay overall! No sense in logging one day and skipping 3! Sorry i'm a little blunt when it comes to stating MY opinion, but i'm just looking out man:D

you should visit my training log; it's a lot less fail.

if what you say is true and I should either do full logging or none, then I choose none. I don't remember what I eat half the time and I hate having to think about it after the fact.

LOL the diet logs are a giant clusterfuck of fail. I havent updated this since February and it's only on the second page!

noob_pwning_trollcat.jpg

Back