Still bummed about Jocelyn Jones-Lybargers 2017 retirment.

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
After losing her last fight to Nina Ansaroff she retired after going 0-3 in the UFC. She started off to what many people thought would be a promising MMA career but she really fizzled out after her UFC debut.

Jocelyn you will be missed by all of us, you were a warrior.

Jocelyn-Jones-Lybarger-UFC-Phoenix-Scrum-748x370.png

Dude. You’re BUMMED over this? I’m not trying to be mean or say anything rude here but that is super fucking gay. Don’t like, take that the wrong way or anything.

2f7f286c6a9849b1c909276e1cadfcc8.jpg I can't be the only one who sees the resemblance.

Dude. You’re BUMMED over this? I’m not trying to be mean or say anything rude here but that is super fucking gay. Don’t like, take that the wrong way or anything.
Why? Dont you get bummed when atheletes your a fan of retire.. you know.. from entertaining you. Jeesh.

Not only do you have your real life picture posted here but you pst about this bum WMMA fighter? FBI tracking your posts are gonna be mad disappointed.

<{clintugh}>

After losing her last fight to Nina Ansaroff she retired after going 0-3 in the UFC. She started off to what many people thought would be a promising MMA career but she really fizzled out after her UFC debut.

Jocelyn you will be missed by all of us, you were a warrior.

Jocelyn-Jones-Lybarger-UFC-Phoenix-Scrum-748x370.png

I'm still bummed we can't find an HD version of your avatar

Are you still bummed about the Bills putting up 3 points in their playoff game? I am...

Back