Still probably the fastest hand in heavyweight.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
You know what, at this point I am more intrigued about Fedor vs Alex than any other match up. Fedor is a competitor & he won't say no to fighting Alex especially when both of them fought each other in Sambo before.

What kinda idiot wants 2 brothers fight each other

Fedor won't fight Aleks in mma, me thinks.

Always had the feeling his ceiling was higher than Fedor‘s overall.If he wouldn't have fucked up like he did he probably would have achieved more.

Lmao no. He never would have achieved what Fedor did. No one has.

Also in all likelihood Fedor is about to get outboxed by Chael Sonnen. He's a complete shell of his former self and has no chin anymore.

Last edited:

Also in all likelihood Fedor is about to get outboxed by Chael Sonnen. He's a complete shell of his former self and has no chin anymore.

He just tanked a 260lb Kangaroo meat Mir punch to the head...

"no chin"

images

Must have not watched the fight TS…aleks looked like shit most of the fight...also didn’t know aleks fought in the ufc??

He just tanked a 260lb Kangaroo meat Mir punch to the head...

"no chin"

images

He got rocked by the first punch Mir landed. He got rocked and then KO'd by the first punch Mitrione landed. He got nearly finished by Maldonado and seemed to be stunned by almost every punch that landed. Those are in his last three fights. No reasonable person would look at those performances and come away with the conclusion he still has a good chin.

Very loose relaxed boxing, nice style. Looks well built nowadays

lol he hasnt even achieved a ufc title. his resume isnt even as impressive as stipes either. i got baited by your comment even tho i know almost everyone who thinks fedor is the goat is trolling, but i gave in.

Emelianenko bros doing work in 2018 vs former UFC HWs. Who would've thunk it

But Fedor would never fight Aleks. He's said before he wouldn't want his mother to see her sons fighting eachother like that

I’m putting money on cheal ,
Fed is just gone nowadays. Cheal gonna be on the sauce, super energy and with the 100s of sambo fights and mma feds chin is gone enuff for a cheal ko. Cheal ko round 3 . Tab this

Must have not watched the fight TS…aleks looked like shit most of the fight...also didn’t know aleks fought in the ufc??

Surviving Gonzaga in the ground without any damage in the 1st round ... .. TKO Gonzaga in the 2nd round without much problems.

"looked like shit"

<{hughesimpress}>

Always had the feeling his ceiling was higher than Fedor‘s overall.If he wouldn't have fucked up like he did he probably would have achieved more.

Fedor said the same the only problem is Alex never trained consistently or adequately.

LMAO why is Gonzaga still fighting? does he wants to end like Bigfoot Silva?

Back