Still probably the fastest hand in heavyweight.

Thats even worse theres not a rule brothers cant fight eachother,Even there s not a rule they dont fight enjoy your loss

What loss? My position is two brothers, without a grudge/rivalry/drama and testing their skills as sportmen, would be interesting.

So go ahead, explain why it would not be interesting.

What loss? My position is two brothers, without a grudge/rivalry/drama and testing their skills as sportmen, would be interesting.

So go ahead, explain why it would not be interesting.
MMA is not chest do you realize that?I hate tough guy acting but its obvious you have not been in a serious fight which is not a shame but if you had you would realize better fighting and being brothers are two very different things

MMA is not chest

What?

do you realize that?I hate tough guy acting but its obvious you have not been in a serious fight which is not a shame but if you had you would realize better fighting and being brothers are two very different things

You're clearly getting emotional about this and ignoring the probable interest of two brothers fighting as sportsmen.

Brothers fight when they are growing up.

Brothers can spar at the gym.

Is it so horrible to see two brothers fight in the octagon, and they both get millions of dollars?

'Oh no, that's too far. We can't expect brothers to act as sportsmen within the octagon and hug afterward just like they would with any other opponent.'

I think his striking gives that illusion, but really it was Fedor's grappling that made him a beast and Alek's grappling is nowhere near as good as Fedor's. You could definitely say the ceiling of his striking was higher though, he had some lethal hands. I don't think he ever trained in Holland with Fedor but that would have been cool if he did, might have added more to his arsenal.

Aleks had quick, lethal hands, but his overall striking game was lacking. He had lousy footwork and didn’t adjust well. His hands were so explosive though, they were usually enough for most opponents that wanted to trade.

A young Fedor didn’t have really have problems with his style.

What?

You're clearly getting emotional about this and ignoring the probable interest of two brothers fighting as sportsmen.

Brothers fight when they are growing up.

Brothers can spar at the gym.

Is it so horrible to see two brothers fight in the octagon, and they both get millions of dollars?

'Oh no, that's too far. We can't expect brothers to act as sportsmen within the octagon and hug afterward just like they would with any other opponent.'
There are fantasies and there is a real world,At the end mankind even goes to mars so 2 bro s fighing in a cage is not that hard thing but have you seen 2 bro s in a cage and fighting???No...

There are fantasies and there is a real world,At the end mankind even goes to mars so 2 bro s fighing in a cage is not that hard thing but have you seen 2 bro s in a cage and fighting???No...

You call it fantasy, but its actually speculation, which a large percentage of discussion on this forum is speculation.

Who's the best LW in the world? Tony/Conor/Khabib?

Who'd win in a fight? Ken/Frank Shamrock? The Noguera bros? The Diaz Brothers?

Ken & Frank had a possibility of happening at one point, and they're step brothers who don't particularly like eachother. They both have a common opponents - Tito Ortiz and Bas Rutten.

Frank beat Tito, but Tito beat Frank three times - Although Ken clearly has the size advantage.

Both Shamrocks have wins over Bas.

Can you understand why this would be an interesting matchup?

You call it fantasy, but its actually speculation, which a large percentage of discussion on this forum is speculation.

Who's the best LW in the world? Tony/Conor/Khabib?

Who'd win in a fight? Ken/Frank Shamrock? The Noguera bros? The Diaz Brothers?

Ken & Frank had a possibility of happening at one point, and they're step brothers who don't particularly like eachother. They both have a common opponents - Tito Ortiz and Bas Rutten.

Frank beat Tito, but Tito beat Frank three times - Although Ken clearly has the size advantage.

Both Shamrocks have wins over Bas.

Can you understand why this would be an interesting matchup?
Your have some ideas but not about the topic just full of empty words,So you dont deserve any more replies for this topic

Your have some ideas but not about the topic just full of empty words,So you dont deserve any more replies for this topic

And you're not responding to any of it by classifying the opposing argument as 'empty.'

While not backing up your own position with anything but emotion.

The same type of emotional positions have been made as to why women should never fight in MMA.

Surviving Gonzaga in the ground without any damage in the 1st round ... .. TKO Gonzaga in the 2nd round without much problems.

"looked like shit"

<{hughesimpress}>

Not sure why @Mixfight liked your post, this what he had to say in another thread about aleks after the GG fight:

“Aleks looked terrible. super counterable on the feet and poor double leg defense and stagnant off his back. He should keep fighting bums because the guys higher up would ko him or easily take him down“.

Aleks easily lost the first round to a guy that is 1-4 in last 5 and completely shot. Sure aleks was on those good vitamins too. Sorry, call em like I see em.

Last edited:
He was planting and going through the hips for power what the fuck are you talking about

Really standing with his feet shoulder width apart and even with them lol. Dude would get slept by any top heavyweight weight.

Not sure wh @Mixfight liked your post, this what he had to say in another thread about aleks

“Aleks looked terrible. super counterable on the feet and poor double leg defense and stagnant off his back. He should keep fighting bums because the guys higher up would ko him or easily take him down“.

Aleks easily lost the first round to a guy that is 1-4 in last 5 and completely shot. Sure aleks was on those good vitamins too. Sorry, call em like I see em.

Haven't seen the fight yet but cc is on a high so i figure that would be the match to put together.

I don't know why people are so against brothers fighting. they are professional fighters, they fight for money. I agree, giving brain damage to your brother wouldn't be a good thing, but if they are not fighting each other, they will fight some other guy. I think fighting brothers would be better because (not only to decide who's better, if I was a competitor I would want to fight my brother) if anything, I think you wouldn't want to put a beating on your brother. if one of them is putting a beating on each other, I think they would pull their punches and don't go 100%

also, if there isn't a big skill gap, what's the problem? if one brother was clearly better than another, then yes, it would be unfair and the bout should not happen, but if they are matched evenly (and they match up evenly with each other, meaning that won't be a mauling by either side most likely), what's the big issue? also most damage into a fighter's career come from the training, the hard sparrings, not the fights. although a beating like cain JDS 2 and 3 are career ending. but as I said, if they're matched evenly this kind of thing is really unlikely to occur

I think I wouldn't like to fight a brother of mine if I was in a great position in the UFC for example, as a top cotender, and I was fighting him and he was with a bad record that would risk him, if losing to me, getting removed from the ufc. I would not take a fight in these conditions. but if we are both cream of the crop, who cares?

Aleks won the fight is in shape, seems healthy etc. This is exciting shit. Time for Sergei!

Maybe 5 years ago

All time, probably Igor

GregariousEagerIberianlynx.gif
Igor is the best puncher to ever grace HW in mma in my opinion. The gifs of JDS look to be speed up. Easy to do that when making gifs.

Back