Still the LHW GOAT. Went out on his feet.

Shogun is retiring swanging and banging like the warrior he is, I respect that.

giphy.gif

Seeing him look like that at the weigh ins was already tough

24aziq1.gif

34y4kmd.jpg

"The only way for a fighter to lose the respect of other fighters is by tapping due to strikes" - Bas Rutten

This was a Shogun that was looking like an absolute world beater and Jones beat him up like Shogun was a bum. Hate the guy as much as you can, but Jones is just leagues above Shogun.

I hope Shogun retires now. It was an absolute treat to watch him fight. His time is over now.

Rawky have you conceeded the fact I was right and Shogun is done as a contender?

Sad that younger fans have no idea how great Shogun was in 2005.

Time to hang em’ up. Anything further relegates him to a meme like young Erick Silva or motivated BJ. He’s been through enough.

Not the biggest Shogun fan. Never have been. That said, the man is a warrior in the truest sense and would have smoked that guy who knocked him out today even slightly past his prime.

That was a brutal knockout though and Shogun needs to give it up after this one. He doesn't have anything left to prove.

Yo wtf mods

Everytime you post about Shogun's injury, it gets deleted

There's an agenda to cover this up

My thread was deleted for "Conspiracy and rumors" and yet the tweets are from a VERIFIED MMA JOURNALIST who's among one of the most trusted journalists in all of combat sports

t0g21i.png

You have other threads about actual rumors from no sources that always end up staying

No doubt in my mind the UFC "monitors" this forums, was always intent on pushing Smith and is trying to silence this

Def not the LHW goat but 2005 was an amazing year for him,and win or lose,he has had some very exciting moments out there. Those two Machida fights are his best post pride stuff.

Wins over

Rampage
Lil Nog x2
Overeem x2
Arona
Randleman
Coleman
Liddell
Machida

And peoples still hate on him lol

Back