Stipe hinting at only two more defenses ?

I don't think Cain deserves a fight for the belt (been away for far too long).
Werdum rematch should be next.

i agree and to be fair i only said it cause people won't shut up till it happens ..and playing along with he notion he only has two fights left ome with dc and one with ?

werdum II should be next imo

Stipe thought he won the lottery when he found out how much Vitaly Minakov earns in Russia, knowing that UFC would never sign him with how expensive his contract is and how well he is paid in Russia. Thats one fire that he could never put out.

Anyone in UFC he can beat anyone though I think. Cormier will be a cool fight, I like Cormier so much, still feeling Stipe will win though.

Curtis Blaydes is a damn good wrestler and people keep talking about him, but heres what no one seems to know... Blaydes and Stipe train together all the time, and Blaydes is one of Stipes wrestling coaches, not much people seem to know that. They will never ever fight, 0% chance. They have been close for a long time

i agree and to be fair i only said it cause people won't shut up till it happens ..and playing along with he notion he only has two fights left ome with dc and one with ?

werdum II should be next imo
Cain would be a good fight IMO, "clash of styles"... but Cain has been out for so long, that I would make Werdum rematch first, then (if he wins) Cain (if Cain came back healthy and fought a top contender and won).
That way, they could build even as a "payback" for beating my friend DC....

How is he going to defend a belt that he doesn't have? DC is taking the throne come July. Fully loaded on Popeyes and not drained DC is a beast.

Amazing how Stipe came back from losing to Struve to breaking the UFC HW title defense record.

Beat DC , Beat Cain , Beat JJ ........ why fight again? retire as a goat. He seems like he wouldn't be a person to blow through his money Like a Conor an 2-5 mil would last him.. Why keep fighting like a Fedor an get CTE .

He's a fireman, he's gotta have a side job, prolly a chippy ready to slap another shelf or 2 up

He can plan for however many title defenses he wants, but first he's gonna have to win the belt back and start a second title reign - after DC snatches that shit off him at 226

Stipe is getting some big dollars for his next two bouts. Get paid for TUF as well, he also might pick up an extra sponsor or two.

I love how DC is moving up even though he didn't want to meanwhile DJ won't move up even after clearing the division out 2x over and also won't fight TJ. DC is a true fighter

He should fight the Bellator HW tournament winner after those fights for undisputed HW Champ
<{Heymansnicker}>

Fine by me. Don't really find Stipe entertaining.
Rooting for DC.

Not for mighty mouse... ufc tight asses

Beating bums & no namers shouldn't get you extra belts. He has 1 for Joe Benavidez. He should be lucky he even has that.

Sounds like he is making BANK on going on TUF, and the DC fight.

He may be set now.

Hmmmmm I dunno. It's hard to walk away from a contract that guarentees you somewhere between $500k and a million bucks for a night's work.

He doesn't have that Conor money yet.

He's a fireman, he's gotta have a side job, prolly a chippy ready to slap another shelf or 2 up
He's set for sure. He's a part time firefighter/paramedic and his wife is a full time nurse.

There combined income is probably close to 100K a year and he has made over a million dollars from fighting. Income is most likely on the very bottom of there list of worries

Beating bums & no namers shouldn't get you extra belts. He has 1 for Joe Benavidez. He should be lucky he even has that.

Yeah, It's not like he faced an olympic gold medalist, multiple time BJJ world Champ, Hyper athletic Freak (Dodson x 2) or anything...

Stipe thought he won the lottery when he found out how much Vitaly Minakov earns in Russia, knowing that UFC would never sign him with how expensive his contract is and how well he is paid in Russia. Thats one fire that he could never put out.

Anyone in UFC he can beat anyone though I think. Cormier will be a cool fight, I like Cormier so much, still feeling Stipe will win though.

Curtis Blaydes is a damn good wrestler and people keep talking about him, but heres what no one seems to know... Blaydes and Stipe train together all the time, and Blaydes is one of Stipes wrestling coaches, not much people seem to know that. They will never ever fight, 0% chance. They have been close for a long time

How can Blaydes be one of his coaches if he's now at Team Elevation (as per the Countdown)? Denver's not exactly commuting distance from Cleveland.

I know he was brought in as a wrestling partner for the Gonzaga fight camp, and probably some later ones too, but he was never of the Strong Style team as far as I know. Can you clue me into your source?

Back