Stipe is going to beat the s--- out of Ngannou

pc.jpg

Bookmarked to read later when I have time.

End thread

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Ngannou reminds me a lot of Sokoudjou - both big explosive Africans who after a couple of incredible KOs (the second a brutal uppercut against Arona) over elite competition stepped up to the big league and were expected to dominate for years. We know what happened next to Sokoudjou - ragdolled by a more intelligent fighter in Lyoto Machida. After that, pretty much everybody knew the game plan to defeat him, and his record has as many losses as wins.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Ngannou reminds me a lot of Sokoudjou - both big explosive Africans who after a couple of incredible KOs (the second a brutal uppercut against Arona) over elite competition stepped up to the big league and were expected to dominate for years. We know what happened next to Sokoudjou - ragdolled by a more intelligent fighter in Lyoto Machida. After that, pretty much everybody knew the game plan to defeat him, and his record has as many losses as wins.

Big explosive Africans....? What the hell does that mean, there's like over 50 countries in Africa and all the people are like totally different... Did you mean to say big explosive black dudes orrrrrr something a long those lines.

With that said Miocic doesn't have the striking capability of a Machida anyway and if its a stand up match he probably loses pretty easily. He might wanna go back to his wrestling pedigree cause even Overeem floored him with a lazy hook. Ngannou has good takedown defense but we haven't really seen him work off his back. That would be a better assessment of his skillset. Not that he's a big explosive African... That's like calling someone Khabib an explosive Asian...

<{MingNope}>

Back