Stipe Miocic demands title rematch with Daniel Cormier, calls Brock Lesnar antics 'disrespectful'

Which is a statement that has zero to do with what we're talking about.

Thanks for playing. <13>

You should replace that cigar with Lesnars nuts...you, like everyone here that relies on photos are so easy to deal with. Its almost like swapping a childs candy with my pe...erm.

m96jjd.jpg

[<diva2] NO SHIT BROCK WAS DISRESPECTFUL.

bork1} WITH ALL DO RESPECT, WHAT IS STIPE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT ??

They were going to give Cain a rematch with Werdum, but he got hurt. They gave Weidman a rematch with Rockhold, but he got hurt. Conor got an immediate rematch with Nate. Aldo got an immediate rematch with Holloway. Cody got an immediate rematch with TJ. Ronda was going to get an immediate rematch with Holm.

With all those examples you mentioned, there is a built in reason why a rematch would sell. Cain wasn't ready for the altitude so a rematch may go different, Weidman was winning until he made that mistake and threw a wheel kick, Conor took the Diaz fight on short notice wasn't prepared for that change of opponent, Aldo was short notice so not the same thing at all, Cody was the only real option for TJ after the DJ fight broke down and Ronda's loss was such a huge news story that a rematch had to happen. All these cases have a story which means it's easy to sell. Miocic got knocked out in the first round 10 days ago - 10 days ago!! Get a win over Blaydes and a redemption story makes sense. I'm aware he was the most successful champ in UFC HW history but it's illogical for DC to risk his fight with Brock for a rematch that makes no sense right now.

if aldo after a huge win streak and like 8 title defenses didn't get one then keep dreaming stiopic

If Stipe gets the rematch he needs to adjust his game plan. I kind of thought he would try and work a lot off the jab. Cormier is a fucking beast.

An auto rematch should only happen if the decision was BS or the Champion was completely dominating before losing.

It doesn't make sense to have the auto when a Champion gets wrecked with no controversy, irregardless of how long they had the belt.

Stipe vs. Blaydes would be a good one to set up.

The problem is that DC wants to retire and the Brock fight is set already. So if he were to fight Stipe he'd have to fight 2 or 3 more times (most likely 3): Brock, Jones and then Stipe. But idk if he wants to be fighting for that long.

It would suck for Stipe to not get a rematch though.

DC would starch him again. Stipe will never beat him.

Brock calls you a piece of shit feet from you and not a peep

now you wait a week to say it was disrespectful

Thats why you aint a draw and you dont deserve a rematch

Him lying on a completely gassed Ngannou and not finishing him from a safe position for 4 rounds was entertaining????

It was an amazing one round fight, it just happened to take 5 rounds...

IMO he deserves a rematch.
5677A8EB-D807-4D66-B817-098366A7BFBF.jpeg
The UfC is betting in a huge money fight between Bork and someone who can “work”with him and DC is better then Stipe in this aspect.
He will get Aldoed.

Last edited:
Give the firefighter/former hw champ another shot. Hard though at this point with DC looking to retire sooner then later really.

I'm not so sure....

DC / Gus was a terrific fight......

.....that practically drew flies.

Many of us so-called MMA PURISTS don't care about the financial aspect of it 'cause we're seeing a great fight but the Business side of it DOES CARE.

That is why we got the McGregor/Floyd CIRCUS

And that is why we are going to get the DC/Brock show next.

Because IT. MAKES. MONEY.
Yeah, when I said interesting fight I meant for the MMA hardcore fans. Casuals don't give a fuck about Blayeds. Even Gus vs DC 2 would sell more than Blayeds.

Sadly it is all about the money now and even with effort to make money fights they still fail so badly. Stipe vs DC was suppose to be a superfight but it sold only 350k lol

Back