Stipe Miocic demands title rematch with Daniel Cormier, calls Brock Lesnar antics 'disrespectful'

You should replace that cigar with Lesnars nuts...you, like everyone here that relies on photos are so easy to deal with. Its almost like swapping a childs candy with my pe...erm.

Should I call the authorities?

We all knew going in this was a one-shot deal.
Since DC's retiring there wouldn't be time for a trilogy so a rematch makes no sense.

EH at first i was like rematch after being koed in 1 round?

Then i realized he has the record HW title defences and Cody is about to get a rematch after being koed in 2 rounds for a belt he never successful defended

Honestly, I've always liked D.C. Said it often. Rooted for him hard against jones.

The way he's handled this since he beat Stipe is what makes me look at him differently.

Never won the lhw belt, calls himself champ champ. Wins HW belt, won't fight legit contenders at either class, calls out shogun.

It's really embarrassing tbh. Not champion material at all.

While I don't really like it either as a huge Shogun fan who doesn't like his chances in that fight in DC's defence he is on the longest winning streak in the division and still a big name that will look good on your record in the future when looked at by sherdoggers who like today don't know the context of the fight or that said fighter was a shell of there former selves but still recognize the name.

Why in the fuck does he deserve a rematch? Dude lost...Nothing controversial, nothing...Dude lost...Fuck the ultimate rematch championship

Also he wasn't some amazing Heavyweight that completely dominated for like 10 years or something like that...He won fights against out of prime fighters and never looked god like.

I agree that Brock doesn't deserve the title shot tho...He just got caught with roids, if he gets one, it means USADA means nothing...Also Brock sucks.

BTW the fact he hasn't seen his fight against DC, shows me he has a huge ego.....no wonder he has poor fight IQ, dude doesn't rewatch a match where he got KTFO....Maybe he will learn something by seeing it.

If you get kid in round 1 you shouldn’t get an immediate rematch.

No. They do too many instant rematches as it is. Now we're at the point that people list other bullshit rematches that shouldn't have happened as a precedent. You don't have to beat the champ twice to be the new champ. That's absurd.

If it's a fluke and you're the best, prove it by winning a couple fights. And this eyepoke shit is just pure salt. He poked DC as well and was extending his open hands over and over. DC didn't win because of a poke.

He won because Stipe had a terrible game plan and no defense whatsoever. So take a fight or two and work on those holes in your game. No way DC should have constantly been in range to tag him over and over with hard shots, given the reach disparity.

Stipe,
Let DC have his payday and then I can ger your belt back.

Volkov, Blaydes, Gus at 205 and Stipe are all clear cut contenders. any of those would be respectable fights.

he wont take any of them.

stipe got KO'd because he didnt respect cormier, simple as that.

Volkov and Blade could be contenders. But it's not a MUST - you know what I mean. Neither is Gus who fought once in 2016 and once in 2017. I agree with you they are respectable fights - but not clearcut as mentioned. And Stipe should have to get a win first. He just KTFO.

This said, I agree with either Volkov/Blade or Brock, but not Gus or Stipe. And I see the business in Brock fighting for the HW title, so I am fine with that. Every once in a while such a fight is ok and Cormier as fought the who is who of his division.

Well, I dunno.

Steroids make guys much more dangerous, more confident, and somehow seem to help guys have a better chin.

Rather Jones could beat DC all natty is just a guess at this point cause it’s never happened

Officially it has? It's recorded and documented. Everything else is just speculation.

I don't think anyone deserves a title shot after they just got knocked out. Chuck didn't get one against Rampage and his title run was way more epic.

I suppose if:
Brock fails USADA
Jones gets 3 or 4 years
Shogun loses to Smith
Gus loses to Volkan

there wouldn't be much left other than Stipe then. He'd sell better than Blaydes.

Stipe is the All-American "nice guy".
Brock is the asshole Alpha jock.

The UFC is the attractive coed in the middle of a hormonal period (more so than usual).

We all know how it will end. Life simply isn't fair sometimes.

1 - Miocic landed some significant strikes, at least more than Cormier did

2 - That's the first fight which hasn't been overturned, it's a loss to this day

3 - <DCrying>

Lmao you’re a bum living vicariously in the past via a steroid using cokehead bum. /yourself

Stipe makes it sound like they wanted to talk to him post fight. You got knocked the fuck out bro, no one talks to fighters who get knocked out.

Try to win next time!

They can fight before Brock is even eligible. Doesn't really matter who Brock is fighting.

But cormier will never accept this fight because he's not a true champion

Didn't even win his belt at LHW tbh
Did TJ not win the BW belt when he beat Barao?

It's not for me to argue. It's officially recorded, whether you like it or not. *shrug*

Ok I’ll bite. Where is it officially recorded he wasn’t taking any peds?

Back