Stipe Miocic hasn't fought tough competition.

recondojoe

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
The guys he has beaten all have big names, but all of them have been on losing streaks for the last 5 years. 5+ years ago if he had beaten the same guys it would have been a lot more impressive.

It reminds me of how Jon Jones gained a lot of notoriety by destroying big name fighters who were 1-2 fights away from retirement.

I have nothing against Stipe, but he got KO'd by Stefan Struve and out-struck by a JDS who was coming off a brutal loss to Cain Velasquez.

I'm telling you that this guy is all hype, and counting DC out is kind of hilarious.

There's always a chance Cormier is able to do his lay n pray and cage stalling for 25 minutes but Stipe has proven power and accuracy and I think he catches him eventually.

Luckily for you, DC is also 39 years old and close to retirement within the next year

So even if Stipe wins you can still continue this narrative of his opponents .

Stipe is awesome. Yeah he doesnt throw carts at windows or get boners at weigh ins. He shows up to fight and wins.

It's amazing how ppl bring up the struve ko like it just happened and ignore the fact his knee gave out and almost collapsed and thats when struve took advantage and tagged him. Also stipe never went out cold.

There's always a chance Cormier is able to do his lay n pray and cage stalling for 25 minutes but Stipe has proven power and accuracy and I think he catches him eventually.
Between TS post and this, I honestly don't know which one is more terrible.

It's amazing how ppl bring up the struve ko like it just happened and ignore the fact his knee gave out and almost collapsed and thats when struve took advantage and tagged him. Also stipe never went out cold.
Weak excuse.

It reminds me of how Jon Jones gained a lot of notoriety by destroying big name fighters who were 1-2 fights away from retirement.

giphy.gif

Stipe's best wins are arguably between Ngannou and Werdum. DC is going to be the best wrestler he'd ever faced, I see DC tiring Stipe out due to wrestlefucking and winning via sub.

If he beat COrmier he's the best HW of all time. Cormier at this state is better than any of Fedors wins with the fighters in their prime.

If he beat COrmier he's the best HW of all time. Cormier at this state is better than any of Fedors wins with the fighters in their prime.
Lol no. Prime Nog and cro cop were both better than current dc
Struve is the weakest puncher in hw history, not getting slept by him is no accomplishment.

Back