Stipe miocic on New elk and elk law commercial

The Moloko man

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If you're from ohio, you know that elk and elk are the GOAT when it comes to injury lawyers in the buckeye state....
So it's good to see real recognized real

Side note: its a Very interesting belt he's carrying...i assume it's some kind of custom edition specially made for him

Much similar to stone colds smoking skull belt
b51403ab8e2aba94c5ad64cfda9fb702-1482364506-800.jpg 13382.jpg
Which he carried around, even though the attitude era belt was still "The belt"

<mma4>
Discuss....

Last edited:
His mom works as a paralegal at the firm.

His mom works as a paralegal at the firm.
They showed him and his mom in another commercial,
but I couldn't find it on YouTube
And only saw it on local Cleveland tv

Last edited:
That guy could not be any worse at reading from a script in front of a camera

Still the MMA GOAT though.

All that matters

Looks like talking isnt really his thing to say it gently

They showed him mom in another commercial but I couldn't find it on YouTube
And only saw it on local Cleveland tv

Have you seen his ads for Nature Stone? Another situation of a personal relationship — the owner was the sponsor of a baseball club he played on:

Screen shot 2016-09-30 at 9.34.29 PM copy.png

They're cheesy, but Stipe actually revels in the cheesiness...

WOW! The UFC HW champion of the world is on a local TV commercial? Talk about big timing it

That lawyer looks like senior citizen Moe Howard from the Three Stooges.

Have you seen his ads for Nature Stone? Another situation of a personal relationship — the owner was the sponsor of a baseball club he played on:

View attachment 289045

They're cheesy, but Stipe actually revels in the cheesiness...
lol I didn't even know he was sponsored by them

I've got nature stone on an outdoor patio, but Stipe definitely seems like the type that would relish going balls to the wall with his endorsement....like nature stone in every room of the house, even the bathroom

The champion of a $5 billion organization, gentlemen. WME should pay him not to do this stuff.

WOW! The UFC HW champion of the world is on a local TV commercial? Talk about big timing it
Hey! That's Cleveland you're talking about bitch

We're worldwide
cle_skyline.jpg cle_skyline.jpg cle_skyline.jpg cle_skyline.jpg cle_skyline.jpg cle_skyline.jpg
Bow down when talking about the city upstate by the lake

lol I didn't even know he was sponsored by them

I've got nature stone on an outdoor patio, but Stipe definitely seems like the type that would relish going balls to the wall with his endorsement....like nature stone in every room of the house, even the bathroom

Screen shot 2017-10-16 at 8.57.17 PM.png

LolI grew up in Cincy. The only place I found shittier than Cincy is Cleveland.
thats harsh bro lol

what part of cincy are from?

At least tell me your from a nice part like Indian hill and are going off a different perception

thats harsh bro lol

what part of cincy are from?

At least tell me your from a nice part like Indian hill and are going off a different perception
Hahaha Indian hill yeah right I wish. Lol I come from Mt. Healthy close to North college hill. Took about an hour to get to Paul Brown Stadium.. As soon as I graduated highschool I hit the road never looking back

Back