Senior Moderator
Reaction score
fGZZoEO.png

15088.png

fc9RiCD.png

The Big Boyz always get the biggest...

MAccRyT.gif

48687-1356265.png

Fight probably starts at 6am for me so I hope this one goes longer than seconds.

Anyways

RPfTGbC.gif

Bruddah Ngannou knows de wey an he nevah freeeeeeze

*clicking intensifies*

I won't predict a winner, but I predict controversy. I have a hunch UFC encourages refs to bend the rules for their favorites, so I predict the ref will break them up after Stipe gets top position and it looks lke hes about to pound Ngannou out.

They want Ngannou to win so this is their way of bettering the odds, have the ref to make bad calls to keep the fight where he is strongest (like what just happened in that prelim fight, bad standup lead to the guy who was on top being KOed).

The reason I just dropped $64.99 on the PPV. Two Baddest Men on the Planet. So Pumped... Will Stipe Stand and Bang... or test the ground. Will Ngannou sleep him... Find out in a few hours.

Ngannou via murder

i HAVE SPOKEN

This is a fight where I want both to win. Stipes cool and I want him to win so the UFC gets kicked in the nuts for their retarded promotion of this fight.

And Ngannou because he's also great to watch and I want all the snowflakes who are buttmad over his politics to get even buttmadder.

Stipe looked like he got seriously hurt by a not very hard punch by Overeem. Given that, he's likely to get knocked out the moment Ngannou touches him.

Back