Stipe: Mom would "destroy" me, wife "kill" me if I did what Conor did

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/...ould-kill-me-if-i-did-what-conor-mcgregor-did

“Yeah, I would never do that. Like, to that point. I understand that he was trying to back his boy up, but also I understand you can’t be doing that,” Miocic said. “People got hurt. I’m constant, I’m always doing the right thing, that’s the way I was raised.

“And if I did that, honestly, my mom would destroy me. My wife would kill me. Like, who do you think you are? I would never do anything like that, I would just be who I am. I would do it a different way.”

If he would get destroyed by his mom and killed by his wife, how is he gonna handle DC? :D:D

Stipe throwing more salt in the wound of McGregors small man complex haha

Who the hell cares?

I like this. Most need someone in their life keeping them from being an idiot.

I'd laugh my ass off if Stipe tried to act like a thug.

Stipe MiocGregor

Stick to being a blue collar personality while trash talkers and bad asses make the real money.

Stipe would ktfo his mom in one round who are we kidding here

some people respect what their mom thinks.. Makes him more of a man you bunch of noobs lol

my most liked post in 12 years lol . Thanks guys . Moms rule

Last edited:
MedicalOddballAmazondolphin-size_restricted.gif

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/...ould-kill-me-if-i-did-what-conor-mcgregor-did

“Yeah, I would never do that. Like, to that point. I understand that he was trying to back his boy up, but also I understand you can’t be doing that,” Miocic said. “People got hurt. I’m constant, I’m always doing the right thing, that’s the way I was raised.

“And if I did that, honestly, my mom would destroy me. My wife would kill me. Like, who do you think you are? I would never do anything like that, I would just be who I am. I would do it a different way.”

If he would get destroyed by his mom and killed by his wife, how is he gonna handle DC? :D:D
maybe she got that Mom strength
images

Stipe MiocGregor

Stick to being a blue collar personality while trash talkers and bad asses make the real money.
Lol stipe would pick up the trash talker use him as a weapon to beat up the bad ass

some people respect what their mom thinks.. Makes him more of a man you bunch of noobs lol
He's a grown ass man, still fearing his mommy. Difference between respect and fear of consequences, then again this is probably just Stipe attempting to sound like the perfect blue collar guy thus killing his marketability. I doubt he actually fears any kind of sustainable punishment from his momma.

Immigrant mentality Mom is something else to fear
grandmaak47.jpg

I like this. Most need someone in their life keeping them from being an idiot.
take a look at his family in the background when he delivers his "i'd like to apologize to absolutely fucking nobody" speech.

these are not the kind of people to keep him in line. they adore his bullshit.

Lol stipe would pick up the trash talker use him as a weapon to beat up the bad ass
Won't do shit for his wallet.

Bad ass trash talker who does what he wants > Blue collar guy, unfortunately for Conor he doesn't fight, credit to Stipe he steps up, but he still has a boring personality and his fights don't sell themselves as he's not a household name, which is why WME can't stand him.

Stipe MiocGregor

Stick to being a blue collar personality while trash talkers and bad asses make the real money.[/QUOTE]

Stipe, not a bad ass to Sherdoggers. Blue collar, also bad.

Back