Stipe: Mom would "destroy" me, wife "kill" me if I did what Conor did

he litterally did cry about Overeem making more money than him, Francis was the last straw when he took the belt off Dana and gave it to his coach

It's his fault for not even attempting to sell himself, if he's too snobby to try and sell all fight he has no right to complain, keep making the standard 400,000k championship pay

It's called self respect.

Cons mom probably liked it, I am sure Dee was mad though.

I don’t know about Conor’s mum but his girl looks like a grinning zombie who just follows him around for freebies. He surrounds himself with ‘Yes’ people. Stipe is a grounded mofo. Hespect.

Won't do shit for his wallet.

Bad ass trash talker who does what he wants > Blue collar guy, unfortunately for Conor he doesn't fight, credit to Stipe he steps up, but he still has a boring personality and his fights don't sell themselves as he's not a household name, which is why WME can't stand him.

Sad but true. Nothing wrong with a respectable fighter but that fighter has to be insanely dominant like Anderson Silva to be noticeable. Then again, if Anderson was a shit talker with his dominance, he would have his own permanent sub-section. He would also have the leverage to get the Roy Jones fight.

Stipe and Conor couldn't be any more different

I don't know what Tony McGregor was doing with Conor during his formulative years but clearly an emphasis on respecting others was not there. And Stipe might be considered a "boring" midwestern boy, but his parents seem to have raised him right and instilled the difference of what's right and wrong in him, this I don't see in Conor.

I used to like Conor a lot, and root for him, but you can't justify throwing a fucking metal dolly at a glass window. This throwing shit with Conor has got to stop. First it was Monster cans at the Diaz crew, then he tried a folding chair at Eddie, now a dolly.. You see a progression of more and more dangerous objects. What's next? They need to nip this in the bud right now.

Wife looks to have some solid guard...I belief...
Ryan%20Marie%20Carney

Not to mention the guns...

ryanflex.png

But what does Ja Rule think about Conor?

Stipe is the champion we need.

Love this guy.

Irish people being crass, rude and generally anti-social is not a new thing.
Anti-social? I do not think so. A friend of mine who lived there for a while said they were a nice bunch. Drunks, but nice.

Sorry, but Stipe sold out when he accepted that Modelo money, like the UFC itself. Promoting open borders. Blech.

It's unfortunate that the UFC has a HW who has defended his title more times than any HW in UFC history and a LW who has never defended a title, but the latter is still getting all the attention.

Won't do shit for his wallet.

Bad ass trash talker who does what he wants > Blue collar guy, unfortunately for Conor he doesn't fight, credit to Stipe he steps up, but he still has a boring personality and his fights don't sell themselves as he's not a household name, which is why WME can't stand him.

Your hero is Jones so your opinion doesn't matter. Lol stay worshipping scumbags.

Back