Stipe: Mom would "destroy" me, wife "kill" me if I did what Conor did

Look at all the degenerate libs trying to smear Stipe because he was raised properly and is a productive, law-abiding American citizen.

Look at all the degenerate libs trying to smear Stipe because he was raised properly and is a productive, law-abiding American citizen.

I am very liberal and one of Stipes main defenders FYI.

I did not see this as a political problem but more as a parents have not done their job problem.

Stipe sounds like a cuck, letting women control him, that's not how men were designed to be taking orders from women its the other way around, this society is beyond fucked.
Shut the fuck up and salt the french fries.

Mcgregor is 5'9 and 155 lbs the tryhard gangster shtick isnt fooling anybody

Stipe sounds like a cuck, letting women control him, that's not how men were designed to be taking orders from women its the other way around, this society is beyond fucked.

The only people who think like that are people who were raised solely by a mother that has in no way earned respect from anyone.

Sometimes a thought occurs to me that you might be Mrs.Miocic (I haven't been able to determine whether you are his mother or wife) & @Final Say is a father figure to Stipe who is always vocal about his accomplishments.

Hah! I assure you I'm not related by blood or by marriage nor have I even ever seen the gent. I'm not even a Clevelander, like Final Say is. But I have a bent for research, I come across a lot of material and have pretty good recall.

The only people who think like that are people who were raised solely by a mother that has in no way earned respect from anyone.
keep on cucking, it's guys like you that get cheated on because women want a real man like myself and some BBC ofc

Stipe represents the heartland of America very well.

He's a grown ass man, still fearing his mommy. Difference between respect and fear of consequences, then again this is probably just Stipe attempting to sound like the perfect blue collar guy thus killing his marketability. I doubt he actually fears any kind of sustainable punishment from his momma.
You sound like a fucking dork

Won't do shit for his wallet.

Bad ass trash talker who does what he wants > Blue collar guy, unfortunately for Conor he doesn't fight, credit to Stipe he steps up, but he still has a boring personality and his fights don't sell themselves as he's not a household name, which is why WME can't stand him.
Don’t care, as long as he keeps knocking dudes stiff stipe will have plenty of fans

Don’t care, as long as he keeps knocking dudes stiff stipe will have plenty of fans
This is a fucked up time in the sport if someone like Stipe doesn't get respect because he "doesn't draw". Like anyone here has a fucking stake in the company

Back