Stipe talking about KNUCKLE DEEP EYEPOKE

TBH there are eyepokes in practically every match now. they have to sort it before someone is blinded (other than bisping, but that was from a spinning tornado kick from bitor belforchy)

He's gone from a gracious loser to salty as fuck in 1 week. Must be channeling his inner Rockhold.
Oh fuck you. Stipe got poked bad in this fight he could have lost vision. He has a right to be a little upset especially after DC ignored the refs warnings to stop extending his fingers.

cpmNRi4.gif

@OlderMan

He's gone from a gracious loser to salty as fuck in 1 week. Must be channeling his inner Rockhold.

I think he was willing to take the loss and move on, but that was when he thought he would get a rematch. Since the rematch is in limbo and (imo) probably won't happen, he's coming out about things that probably bothered him/trying to get under Cormier's skin to get him to fight him again.

If you get eye-poked 'knuckles deep' by a guy 13 cm shorter, and a 19 cm shorter reach, you deserve it.

Lol I saw Stipe attempt to gouge out DC's right eye with his left thumb.

"knuckle deep eyepoke" LOL that is known as a PUNCH/FIST to the eye, I think Stipe has lost brain cells since the knockout.
<Oku02>

Also:

cpmNRi4.gif

Last edited:
Can someone who speaks Stipe translate what was said on the video?

I think he was willing to take the loss and move on, but that was when he thought he would get a rematch. Since the rematch is in limbo and (imo) probably won't happen, he's coming out about things that probably bothered him/trying to get under Cormier's skin to get him to fight him again.
It was a well known idea that Brock was fighting the winner. Stipe is just salty because he thought he was going to walk through DC.

Fighters need to realize that eye pokes are semi-legal under the current rules.

Fighters need to realize that eye pokes are semi-legal under the current rules.

Yep and groin shots.

In fact, all fighters should walk to the center of the octagon, poke each other in the eye and kick each other in the nuts.

I'm surprised eye pokes aren't even more prevalent in the UFC. Considering you get away with it 100% of the time...

FACT.......... and most lead to Win Bonuses and fotn bonuses...........TRAGIC

Back