Stipe vs Prime Fedor wouldn't be particularly close

What's hilarious is you 3 clowns are more obsessed with Fedor than anyone on here. (Even though you haven't even watched his fights.)

We are on an MMA forum talking about fights and fighters. You 3 are literally talking about dicks and balls and gay shit where you were just quoted. Unless you got something to say about fighting, STFU.
Those last two have their heads so far up gsps ass they don’t know what an exciting fight looks like

Plus, in my humble opinion, Stipe is a better striker than Cro cop regardless

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Funny opinion considering Fedor doesn't have a win over anybody on Stipe's level

Several of Fedor's top wins are better than Stipe.

Hell, Semmy Schilt > Stipe.

Just being honest here.

People need to stop with this "prime Fedor" bullshit. Fedor is Fedor, he is just a bit less explosive and fast right now. Aging doesn't turn a great fighter into a bum. The HW division just caught up with him.
Reminds me of those stupid "prime Mike Tyson/ Mohamed Ali would KO Joshua in 10 sec" BS on Youtube ...

Whatever Fedor shows up I think Miocic wins it pretty easily, and that's coming from a big time Fedor fan. It's MMA son anything can happen, but the odds would clearly be in Miocic's favor, big time.

Seriously go rewatch Fedor vs Nog. Compared to modern MMA standards these guys sucked really bad. I've just finished watching Blachovicz vs Manuwa and honestly think any of these 2 would have a good shot at KOing Fedor or Nog .

Seriously go rewatch Fedor vs Nog. Compared to modern MMA standards these guys sucked really bad. .
Nope. Very Wrong. We see Fedor's nuclear death GNP that to this day remains unrivaled. His strategy,followed to a tee. Shrugging off submissions with complete disdain. It is only through his example that fighters like Khabib exist,that they have been shown The Way.

No one gassed in this fight. So how is modern MMA at HW so much better than this?

Nope. Very Wrong. We see Fedor's nuclear death GNP that to this day remains unrivaled. His strategy,followed to a tee. Shrugging off submissions with complete disdain. It is only through his example that fighters like Khabib exist,that they have been shown The Way.

No one gassed in this fight. So how is modern MMA at HW so much better than this?

You made me rewatch the highlights ^^That was a cool fight indeed. OK maybe "sucked really bad" is a bit of a stretch. Still their skillset looks pretty average to what we are seeing now on MMA + they were much smaller that almost all the actual top 10 at HW. I still don't think they'd beat Stipe. Fedor would expose himself with that wild striking and he would be unable to take him down.

Fedor still has a few good fights left in him but against the most dominant and stable HW champ the UFC ever had, even with the explosiveness of his youth, he loses that 9 times out of 10.

Fedor would expose himself with that wild striking and he would be unable to take him down..
I see no reason why he cannot take him down,and he would not try to outright strike with stipe,he would have a gameplan so as not to leave himself open. Wether he can implement it is a different story,but in his day,he did what needed to be done. The best fighters he fought,he had specific strategy to beat them.

People need to stop with this "prime Fedor" bullshit. Fedor is Fedor, he is just a bit less explosive and fast right now. Aging doesn't turn a great fighter into a bum. The HW division just caught up with him.
Reminds me of those stupid "prime Mike Tyson/ Mohamed Ali would KO Joshua in 10 sec" BS on Youtube ...

Whatever Fedor shows up I think Miocic wins it pretty easily, and that's coming from a big time Fedor fan. It's MMA son anything can happen, but the odds would clearly be in Miocic's favor, big time.

Seriously go rewatch Fedor vs Nog. Compared to modern MMA standards these guys sucked really bad. I've just finished watching Blachovicz vs Manuwa and honestly think any of these 2 would have a good shot at KOing Fedor or Nog .

Man...what can even be said to someone this fucking naive...sometimes I'm amazed at what humanity has to offer.

"Fedor is Fedor just s bit less fast and explosive now"

You know, speed and explosiveness is kind of critical in professional fighting. Especially for a constantly undersized guy fighting monsters at HW. Also you thinking that is the only difference between Fedor in his prime and now, tells me for a fact you have seen one maybe two prime Fedor fights tops. I know you'll respond to this post claiming you've seen them all but don't bother. Not buying it.

Man...what can even be said to someone this fucking naive...sometimes I'm amazed at what humanity has to offer.

"Fedor is Fedor just s bit less fast and explosive now"

You know, speed and explosiveness is kind of critical in professional fighting. Especially for a constantly undersized guy fighting monsters at HW. Also you thinking that is the only difference between Fedor in his prime and now, tells me for a fact you have seen one maybe two prime Fedor fights tops. I know you'll respond to this post claiming you've seen them all but don't bother. Not buying it.
Him saying Fedor in the explosiveness of his youth has no chance against someone,is ridiculous. The guy was an absolute terrifying force,even when he was slowing down,and had to rely on the right hand,he was still putting guys to sleep with one hit.

and that's coming from a big time Fedor fan. .
Well we know that's a lie.

MMA is never going to reach a standard that you will go back and watch Fedor v Nogureira and think that it sucks by "todays standards."

Fedor might be the only elite MMA fighter who didn't suffer major injury to not just be past his prime at 32, but not even competitive

It's crazy
Really makes you think

So much ignorance in that post that i have to question if you are just straight up trolling.

If you actually knew anything about Fedor and his career you would know that he has had major problems with his hands, to the point that he had to stop with his most feared weapon, his GnP.
He is simply not the same fighter that he used to be, he used to be fantastic at mixing striking, take downs and grappling. He stopped focusing on take downs and grappling and became a pure brawler.

It´s obvious if you knew what you were talking about and had watched his fights for real.

The same goes for you. Educate yourself.

So much ignorance in that post that i have to question if you are just straight up trolling.

If you actually knew anything about Fedor and his career you would know that he has had major problems with his hands, to the point that he had to stop with his most feared weapon, his GnP.
He is simply not the same fighter that he used to be, he used to be fantastic at mixing striking, take downs and grappling. He stopped focusing on take downs and grappling and became a pure brawler.

It´s obvious if you knew what you were talking about and had watched his fights for real.

Lmfao his hands
Oh my hands
That's the reason I got mounted and dominated by a jobber in Bigfoot

Honestly if you think that watching Fedor vs Nog then you really have very little idea what your watching. Seriously look at Stipe vs Ngannou and tell me that is a MMA fight with higher quality skill on display.

Time absolutely can turn a high level fighter into a far lower level one, look at Roy Jones Jnr unless you think Enzo Maccarinelli and Danny Green are "more evolved" than him? If so Dana White has some Nevada seafront property to sell you.

Lmfao his hands
Oh my hands
That's the reason I got mounted and dominated by a jobber in Bigfoot

thought as much, you are trolling and/or below average iq

you said he didn't have a major injury and his problems with the hands = major injury

game over, troll.

Fedor would knock Stipe out in under a minute.

Stipe got knocked down by Overeem jab.

KOd dead by pillowfisted Struve when he was 30 years old.

stipe beats up senior citizens and African brawlers with no ground game. Fedor would have killed him easily.

Bruce buffer voice: Ladies and gentleman we call a stop to this thread at 4 minutes of the very first post, declaring the winner by KNOCKOUT 'Mixfight'

Well we know that's a lie.

MMA is never going to reach a standard that you will go back and watch Fedor v Nogureira and think that it sucks by "todays standards."

Never said this fight sucks as an MMA fight. I was just saying that both would probably get beat pretty easily by Miocic.

Pretty impressive that you know better than me which fighter I like/dislike ...

Honestly if you think that watching Fedor vs Nog then you really have very little idea what your watching. Seriously look at Stipe vs Ngannou and tell me that is a MMA fight with higher quality skill on display.

Time absolutely can turn a high level fighter into a far lower level one, look at Roy Jones Jnr unless you think Enzo Maccarinelli and Danny Green are "more evolved" than him? If so Dana White has some Nevada seafront property to sell you.

Comparing boxing and MMA is tricky. Back when Fedor and Nog fought the sport was still in its infancy and the talent pool was pretty small. MMA changed a lot more than boxing in the last 10/15 years.

Miocic vs Ngannou wasn't pretty but I doubt anyone in Pride could have beaten someone like Ngannou, let alone Miocic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back