Stipe vs Prime Fedor wouldn't be particularly close

Comparing boxing and MMA is tricky. Back when Fedor and Nog fought the sport was still in its infancy and the talent pool was pretty small. MMA changed a lot more than boxing in the last 10/15 years.

Miocic vs Ngannou wasn't pretty but I doubt anyone in Pride could have beaten someone like Ngannou, let alone Miocic.

In 2004 the HW division had actually had serious money behind it for quite along period and had for me a significanyt greater talent pool than we see today, the giveaway being how many guys from era still makeup the top names in recent years.

I think Ngannou';s sloppy standup, bad cardio and limited grappling absolutely would have been exploited in Pride.

Never said this fight sucks as an MMA fight. I was just saying that both would probably get beat pretty easily by Miocic.

Pretty impressive that you know better than me which fighter I like/dislike ...
Its not so hard to do. ;)

You said the fight,the skills displayed sucked by todays mma standards,and i think its opposite and few mma fights were as good or contained this level of talent,skill and preperation.

So much ignorance in that post that i have to question if you are just straight up trolling.

If you actually knew anything about Fedor and his career you would know that he has had major problems with his hands, to the point that he had to stop with his most feared weapon, his GnP.
He is simply not the same fighter that he used to be, he used to be fantastic at mixing striking, take downs and grappling. He stopped focusing on take downs and grappling and became a pure brawler.

It´s obvious if you knew what you were talking about and had watched his fights for real.
he became a brawler because of his injuries. His grappling wasnt as slick. It used to be if be went for a submission he got it. He started to lose those abilities. He struggled on his attempts w hunt,bigfoot,rogers, etc.
Also when he lost to werdum i think he also lost his confidence.

Prime stipe was comprehensively beaten by a raw struve

Comparing boxing and MMA is tricky. Back when Fedor and Nog fought the sport was still in its infancy and the talent pool was pretty small. MMA changed a lot more than boxing in the last 10/15 years.

Miocic vs Ngannou wasn't pretty but I doubt anyone in Pride could have beaten someone like Ngannou, let alone Miocic.

at that time there was already a better version of ngannou ... holyshit ... join date 2007
<Prem974><Prem973><{blankeye}><{coachie}><{chips}>
semmy_schilt.jpg

I think If they fought 3 times, Fedor would win one. With his power he could catch Stipe. I think Stipe wins 2 because he is bigger and a very under rated fighter. Fedor in the other hand is vastly over rated. A very good fighter but not the unbeatable machine a padded record led many to believe. He literally fought a ton of shitty fighters. Sprinkle in a Nog, Crocop, and Arlovski, and then a dozen ok guys.

Nah youre just a bitch ass lame who nut globs anything ufc and hates on anything pride or Fedor related.

Not mad, I just spit on you.

Cuz I won't kiss you when Fedor's nuts are in your mouth?

You don't know know me, you're just mad, it's okay.

Came in expecting to see multiple posts from Typrune Goatley and Peds Help me Post pink knighting the shit out of their man-crush.

Didn't leave disappointed.

I came here to see a bunch of high school nerds pinkknight the UFC

... and here you are.
<{1-69}>

I'm not gonna kiss you while you blow Fedor, I'm not gonna snowball Fedor's seed with you either.

No one asked you to do that you lame ass loser. You call yourself a fan of this sport but any chance you get you talk like Stipe Miocic would kill a prime Fedor easily when any knowledgeable fan will recognize how baseless that is.

I have read your posts for a long time and you're a Fedor hater and a pride hater and an over all basement dwelling UFC geek.

So kill yoself.
giphy.gif

any chance you get you talk like Stipe Miocic would kill a prime Fedor easily

I have almost 50k posts. I bet you couldn't find 5 of me saying Stipe "would kill" Fedor.

It's clear you know nothing about me, and you've easily convinced yourself, again.

The only thing you know of me is when I step into Fedor's fanbois threads, who are insulting everyone but their hero and mock their easy to expose arguments and fill the gaps Fedor fan boys try to jump every time they want to convince themselves and others Fedor is the greatest thing ever.

I'm confident I am a fan of this sport. Your insults do nothing for me, they're weightless, unconvicing and you're dumb.

I think If they fought 3 times, Fedor would win one. With his power he could catch Stipe. I think Stipe wins 2 because he is bigger and a very under rated fighter. Fedor in the other hand is vastly over rated. A very good fighter but not the unbeatable machine a padded record led many to believe. He literally fought a ton of shitty fighters. Sprinkle in a Nog, Crocop, and Arlovski, and then a dozen ok guys.
Unbeatable machine for nearly 10 yrs sank u very much. Literally GOD.

If Fedor fought ngannou people would call it one of his padded wins.

Back