Stipe vs Prime Fedor wouldn't be particularly close

Nah youre just a bitch ass lame who nut globs anything ufc and hates on anything pride or Fedor related.

Not mad, I just spit on you.

@Arkridge
Honestly last time I am going to tag a Mod, if I get dubs for calling a poster I go back and forth with all the time a “bitch” in typrune goatley…how does this constant flaming and fighter bashing that @Mixfight does not result in some sort of repercussion???

@Arkridge
Honestly last time I am going to tag a Mod, if I get dubs for calling a poster I go back and forth with all the time a “bitch” in typrune goatley…how does this constant flaming and fighter bashing that @Mixfight does not result in some sort of repercussion???

I agreed with TS. I deserve this.

The TS is a troll, ugly and a Woodley fan.
@Threetrees

@Arkridge

Taggin' mods lmao

images

@Arkridge
Because he is pro fedor.

Stipe has a very very small chance to catch Fedor early, but better strikers never did, and stipe would get owned bad. Fedor was too fast back then and Stipe couldn't take his power at all. If he tried takedown he would get armbarred.

I think it would be a really great fight. I would have liked to see it. I just think Fedor would eventually get him to the ground,and turn him into meat/or submit him. Its also too bad injuries to Kharitonov prevented them from building that fight up.

Man...what can even be said to someone this fucking naive...sometimes I'm amazed at what humanity has to offer.

"Fedor is Fedor just s bit less fast and explosive now"

You know, speed and explosiveness is kind of critical in professional fighting. Especially for a constantly undersized guy fighting monsters at HW. Also you thinking that is the only difference between Fedor in his prime and now, tells me for a fact you have seen one maybe two prime Fedor fights tops. I know you'll respond to this post claiming you've seen them all but don't bother. Not buying it.

Well ... I've seen them all many times but since your don't care ^^

One of the other difference between Fedor back then and now is that he fought guys with a very limited skillset (outside of Nog and Crocop ofc). Not saying the UFC had anything much better to offer back then though. Now is a different story. I bet Matt Mitrione would look like an absolute monster if he was fighting guys like Fujita, Ogawa or Zuluzinho ...

I think Ngannou';s sloppy standup, bad cardio and limited grappling absolutely would have been exploited in Pride.

Maybe Crocop, or maybe Nog by pulling guard but that's a big maybe. Just remember what Bob Sapp did to Nog. Nog won by being the tough ass SoB that he is but he was getting destroyed.

at that time there was already a better version of ngannou ... holyshit ... join date 2007
<Prem974><Prem973><{blankeye}><{coachie}><{chips}>
semmy_schilt.jpg
Thank you, I know who is Semmy Schilt, I've seen this fight and many of his K1 fights.

Ngannou is a better MMA fighter than him. Schilt only beat B level former japanese pro wreslers than were one foot smaller than him, most of them even have more losses than wins. Ngannou has only one loss and has beaten Arlovski and Overeem + 2 more than decent wrestlers. It seems that the new trend here is to consider Ngannou as a bum, after calling him the future HW GOAT ... but I'm not surprised it's the internet so you're only as good as your last fight.

Prime stipe was comprehensively beaten by a raw struve
This is absolutely an objectively false statement. Prime? Jesus, you have got to know that's false, too. Then you call struve 'raw'? Buddy, you have it backwards. Struve was in his prime, in fact that's still the best performance of his entire career to this day. It was stipe who was raw. I think you know these facts, too.

Very sad that people just lie on one of the greatest fighters ever just to protect the aura of another all time great.

Prime Fedor, or today's Fedor? There is a huge difference.

Stipe can't hold Prime Fedor's banya towel.

Now? Much closer fight, with Miocic winning, but not dominating.

Stipe would fucking kill Fedor if they fought now. It would almost definitely be a domination.

Prime Fedor was too fast and violent for Stipe. But if they fought tomorrow I would be in fear of Fedors life.

Eventhough Stipe got rkt by Dc remember that he ate Ngannou and Reems strikes...Fedor beats him in a ring. A cage would pose more issues for Fedor.

Back