Stipe will be paper champ forever

Considering DC's last fight being Lesnar and retiring, i don't think Stipe will ever be considered as a legit champ from now. Better go to the bellator and win a legot championship now
DC s last fight was Lesner?TS are you from the future?

That's stupid.

DC caught Miocic. Good for him.
But that doesn't mean he can do it every time.

Cain was KTFO by Junior.
That meant nothing, and we saw what happened in their next fights.

Claiming DC KO'd Miocic so he is forever better than him is asinine at best.

Yes he can. They trained that specific move because they saw holes in Stipe's game in that area. It's a fighters job to not be in position to "get caught." Luck has nothing to do with it. Cain got finished by Dos Santos in first fight arguably because Cain was injured with a torn ACL, but it was upto Cain to take the fight. Once you take the fight, you lose the right to complain. Cain is actually such a warrior that he was UPSET that the video of the injury was released after the fight because it looked like an excuse D.C. is not forever better than Miocic, but at the current moment he is

P.S. Dos Santos was also injured with a torn meniscus in the first fight...

Last edited:
Stipe rocks. Let them quibble. Right?

Exactly. It's not like the people likely to quibble don't have the practice, having already tried to discredit every win he's ever had. But all they're doing — besides letting me swell my message count — are chopping up chips for Stipe to put on his shoulder and fire him up all the more.

I
Exactly. It's not like the people likely to quibble don't have the practice, having already tried to discredit every win he's ever had. But all they're doing — besides letting me swell my message count — are chopping up chips for Stipe to put on his shoulder and fire him up all the more.
I would like to see him make another run.

I

I would like to see him make another run.

So would I. And even Dana White commented "he'll be back." For all the talk about how Dana hates Stipe's guts and couldn't stand having him as champ because of the lack of swagger and the "disrespect" shown to His Redness, he most notably did not seize the opportunity to badmouth Stipe and throw him under the bus. Of course there might not have been enough room with Ngannou already there...

It is a good point but DC is the paper champ at LHW too and Sherdog refuses to accept it
4iEbr3W.gif

If Stipe, the most accomplished UFC HW champion was a paper champion, where does that put the history of the entire division? Kind of a dumb thread.

Yes he can. They trained that specific move because they saw holes in Stipe's game in that area. It's a fighters job to not be in position to "get caught." Luck has nothing to do with it. Cain got finished by Dos Santos in first fight arguably because Cain was injured with a torn ACL, but it was upto Cain to take the fight. Once you take the fight, you lose the right to complain. Cain is actually such a warrior that he was UPSET that the video of the injury was released after the fight because it looked like an excuse D.C. is not forever better than Miocic, but at the current moment he is

P.S. Dos Santos was also injured with a torn meniscus in the first fight...

Sorry, but you are still talking out of your ass.
Each fight is a different story, and it does not tell the whole history.

Wandi beat rampage twice. Lost the third time.
GSP lost to Both Serra and Hughes and won the rematches.

People have rematches all the time, and the first fight means nothing.

I mean where the fuck you get these excuses? "DC trained for Miocic"... so what? You mean that Miocic will always do EXACTLY the same things?

Miocic obviously will now train to change things up and not give DC the same openings.

CLaiming Miocic will always lose to DC is asinine and just shows you are either sucking up to DC's Nuts, or you are just one more blind hater.

Considering DC's last fight being Lesnar and retiring, i don't think Stipe will ever be considered as a legit champ from now. Better go to the bellator and win a legot championship now

<DCrying>

Just like Daniel @ LW, right?

Sorry, but you are still talking out of your ass.
Each fight is a different story, and it does not tell the whole history.

Wandi beat rampage twice. Lost the third time.
GSP lost to Both Serra and Hughes and won the rematches.

People have rematches all the time, and the first fight means nothing.

I mean where the fuck you get these excuses? "DC trained for Miocic"... so what? You mean that Miocic will always do EXACTLY the same things?

Miocic obviously will now train to change things up and not give DC the same openings.

CLaiming Miocic will always lose to DC is asinine and just shows you are either sucking up to DC's Nuts, or you are just one more blind hater.

Wanderlai beat rampage both times while Wanderlai was in his prime. That means that Rampage could win 1000 rematches, but the whole world knows he wasn't even close to Wanderlai in his prime.

I got these excuses using logic and facts. Miocic has a tendency to drop his hands while clinching and leaving his chin open. D.C. trained for this specifically and then caught him with the exact move they trained for.

If Stipe fights again, he will do the exact same thing, you know why? You only fight the way you train. He's had this problem for a long time so why would he all the sudden change now? Did Rousey suddenly change into a boxer with headmovement or was she always just a wrestler?

Stipe should train to keep his hands up in the clinch, or the result will be the same 10/10 times. It's not asanine, its the truth and it hurts sometimes...

Wanderlai beat rampage both times while Wanderlai was in his prime. That means that Rampage could win 1000 rematches, but the whole world knows he wasn't even close to Wanderlai in his prime.

I got these excuses using logic and facts. Miocic has a tendency to drop his hands while clinching and leaving his chin open. D.C. trained for this specifically and then caught him with the exact move they trained for.

If Stipe fights again, he will do the exact same thing, you know why? You only fight the way you train. He's had this problem for a long time so why would he all the sudden change now? Did Rousey suddenly change into a boxer with headmovement or was she always just a wrestler?

Stipe should train to keep his hands up in the clinch, or the result will be the same 10/10 times. It's not asanine, its the truth and it hurts sometimes...

"He's had this problem for a long time so why would he all the sudden change now?"
So you are implying that anyone will FOREVER be able to use it against Miocic because he won't change a hole in his game?

I don't mean to offend you, but this sentence is beyond stupid and the fact you don't see a problem with this simply amazes me.
Anyone who is active and is training is actively trying to close holes in their games.
Even if I would agree this is something Miocic tends to do and that DC was able to exploit it, claiming Miocic KNOWING that DC just exploited it, you try to imply he won't change??? LOL
That's absurd.

"He's had this problem for a long time so why would he all the sudden change now?"
So you are implying that anyone will FOREVER be able to use it against Miocic because he won't change a hole in his game?

I don't mean to offend you, but this sentence is beyond stupid and the fact you don't see a problem with this simply amazes me.
Anyone who is active and is training is actively trying to close holes in their games.
Even if I would agree this is something Miocic tends to do and that DC was able to exploit it, claiming Miocic KNOWING that DC just exploited it, you try to imply he won't change??? LOL
That's absurd.

The only one being absurd is you. It's like you've never done sports before. Everyone has strengths/weaknesses and although you can work on your weaknesses, they still remain exactly what they are: Weaknesses. Someone who isn't naturally fast has a weakness of being slow, and you can't make speed appear its genetic. He can get better cardio, make the fight slower, take it to places speed doesn't matter but he will never be able to "close the hole in his game."

Examples: Anderson Silva never being able to lead/attack and always waiting to counter. Fighters realized this, make Anderson lead, and now Anderson is stumped because he's fought that way his whole life and you can't change the fact that he is a counter striker at the end of his career. But using your logic, he can throw away everything he's learned in the past 30 years and become something else because he's made of clay right?

Miocic has had these tendencies HIS WHOLE CAREER. The fact that you think one loss is going to erase all his weaknesses is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. He can make it so the fight doesn't go to the clinch but you think he can erase years of wiring in his brain that makes him drop his hands in the clinch in a few months?

You sound like you've never trained or even done sports before dude, who doesn't understand strengths/weaknesses? LOL looks like common sense isn't so common anymore...

Kid, stay in school, because you are beyond stupid and desperately need to learn better.

Every single fighter works hard to close holes in their game.

Look at how Werdum improved his striking after his first fight against AO.
Look at how GSP improved his wrestling so much he became one of the best wrestlers in MMA and If I recall correctly to the level of the Canadian olympic team.
Look at how Big Nog learn to strike so much, he fell in love with it at the tail end of his career changing completely his style of fighting. Same for Rampage and many others.

And there are a lot more examples, but the stupidity of your idea that someone will not work to improve where they are their weakest is beyond asinine... and you trying to force it like it is some sort of rule...

For you to make such a statement (that Miocic has no chance against DC and will always lose the same way) just shows the level of stupidity on your argument.
Problem is: you seem to be too fucking dumb to realise how stupid that argument is, and THAT is something you are obviously not willing to think about, so it will always be this way.

So good luck in life, kid. You will need it.
I am not wasting my time with someone so stubborn and so dumb.

You already wasted a lot of time and the reason your trying to take off is because your wrong. Your argument makes no sense because you didn't address the issue properly. I said all fighters have weaknesses and there's nothing they can do about them except avoid having the fight go there (to the weak area of their game).

Werdum always had great grappling bad striking and recently got KO'd by Stipe and Volkov. He get's knocked out because he can't take it to the ground and he's most vulnerable on the feet.

GSP did good at wrestling, but his holes on the feet did not change. He got caught by Serra in the beginning, and Condit and Hendricks when his wrestling was the best. He only beat Serra by taking him down and whooping him. Condit and Hendricks had a much better chance at putting GSP out then outwrestling him no?

Big Nog loved striking so much he got put out by Nelson, Mir, and Velasquez. I remember those they were pretty bad...He would have had a much better chance on the ground (except for Mir lol).

I'm not saying fighter's cant work on their weaknesses, I'm just saying they will always be weak in that area. That's the rule kid. Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed. Stipe can work 6 months of putting his hands up in the clinch, but it WILL NOT erase the 6 YEARS of having a bad habit of leaving his hands down in the clinch. If they rematch, D.C. still gets the clinch and tries to catch Stipe with hands down. But there are other ways for D.C. to win too...

Problem: You don't even know what the arguement is or what to argue properly your just fuming like a choo choo train

P.S. Do not waste your time on someone as smart as me because continually losing the arguement will make you bitter. I reported you for swearing/calling me down because it has nothing to do with the argument you're just talking down/talking over me so I'll back down because you're a gold belt and I am new. As a gold belt, you should be trying to set an example of good behavior to us white belts...

Last edited:
Back