Stipe's Modelo commercial

Turf Skirmish

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This might be old, but I just saw the Modelo ad with Stipe. For as much as people say he has no charisma, and can be virtually indecipherable at times, this ad was perfect for him. I'm glad that someone found a way to market him.

Commie filth those commercials are

Thanks for posting the commercial or providing a link dickwad

Last edited:
Immigrant beer for an immigrant with immigrant mentality
<mma4>

Immigrant mentality?? you mean to always try not to turn into a system's ass licking douchebag like you??...well, good job Stipe!!!

Immigrant mentality?? you mean to always try not to turn into a system's ass licking douchebag like you??...well, good job Stipe!!!

latest

This might be old, but I just saw the Modelo ad with Stipe. For as much as people say he has no charisma, and can be virtually indecipherable at times, this ad was perfect for him. I'm glad that someone found a way to market him.
I liked it, personally.

Placing him in a commercial that uses all narration certainly didn't hurt...

Good for him. Hope he's getting more than his UFC contract.

Assimilate, you damnable immigrants, the power of Modelo compels you!!!!
<You11>

Thanks posting the commercial or providing a link dickwad

I know it gets joked on here a LOT but I really feel like they should actually fucking ban/yellow card people for this shit. like do these tards just expect everyone to have seen/heard whatever they're talking about and assume they don't have to link anything? foh

I know it gets joked on here a LOT but I really feel like they should actually fucking ban/yellow card people for this shit. like do these tards just expect everyone to have seen/heard whatever they're talking about and assume they don't have to link anything? foh
Calm down you lazy asses. I just saw it on tv. How do I link to a tv commercial?
I think people who are too lazy to do a quick Google on their own should be banned.

Amidoinitrite?

Thanks posting the commercial or providing a link dickwad
Calm down you lazy asses. I just saw it on tv. How do I link to a tv commercial?
I think people who are too lazy to do a quick Google on their own should be banned.

Amidoinitrite?

Now let's simmer down everybody. Here it is for reference:

Find it on youtube and link that you asshole.

I just cut the cord, what, do you expect me to sign up for cable again so I can decide if you deserve a like for this bullshit?

Has to do something... Reebok isn't paying much.

Back