Stipe's Modelo commercial

Find it on youtube and link that you asshole.

I just cut the cord, what, do you expect me to sign up for cable again so I can decide if you deserve a like for this bullshit?
Quite simply, I don’t care if the whiners participate in this thread or not. I’m having a good time with all the positive responses. I guess you have FOMO.

Wait, you clearly still have internet, look it up yourself!

This might be old, but I just saw the Modelo ad with Stipe. For as much as people say he has no charisma, and can be virtually indecipherable at times, this ad was perfect for him. I'm glad that someone found a way to market him.
So you start a new thread to give your opinion on an ad and you're not going to post the ad in question?

<DisgustingHHH>

I know it gets joked on here a LOT but I really feel like they should actually fucking ban/yellow card people for this shit. like do these tards just expect everyone to have seen/heard whatever they're talking about and assume they don't have to link anything? foh

Google is my friend. He can be your friend too.

Google is my friend. He can be your friend too.

a black belt and you don't realize the real fucking point is that it's dickish and arrogant for people to make asinine topics like these without any citation or source of the subject matter?

no, i refuse to believe you're that dumb. you're either trolling me or you got that black belt by simply spamming

This might be old, but I just saw the Modelo ad with Stipe. For as much as people say he has no charisma, and can be virtually indecipherable at times, this ad was perfect for him. I'm glad that someone found a way to market him.

agreed it was a good commercial.

a black belt and you don't realize the real fucking point is that it's dickish and arrogant for people to make asinine topics like these without any citation or source of the subject matter?

no, i refuse to believe you're that dumb. you're either trolling me or you got that black belt by simply spamming

I refuse to get as upset as you do because someone didn't post a link to a brand new commercial. I just saw it last night for the first time. I went to google.com and I typed in "Stipe Miocic Modelo Commercial and this is what popped up:

If I could reach through my computer screen I would give you a big hug, or some prozac, not sure which.

As much as i like the fact stipe doesn't feel the need to talk shit, that commercial is just pure dog shit and boring

I can't drink Modelo because it makes me very voilent .. it really is brewed with the fighting spirit

Back