Stop Fat Shaming Mackenzie Dern

Dern is a lazy cow and TS is one of the most pathetic humans on Earth.
Yes, I'm one of the most pathetic people on earth, right up there with rapists, murderers, and donkey fuckers because I say Dern isn't fat and its BS to call her that.

How can one be wrong about a matter of opinion?

And check my edit. You are a hypocrite. Good day, continue being triggered--I'm going somewhere else this thread is just silly arguing semantics. She is fat in my opinion. It's not a factual discussion.

In philosophy 101 you learn about opinion and position. For example an opinion is "I like the color red he best" . A position is " the conservative movement is better for our country than the liberal one". Neither is provable but one is open for debate and can be stronger or weaker. Dern is fat is not an opinion it is a position because it is able to be defended or attacked rationally.

I'll be a hypocrite and triggered, have a good day.

and then.....

Attachments

• internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg
    internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 3
brittnee.jpg

In philosophy 101 you learn about opinion and position. For example an opinion is "I like the color red he best" . A position is " the conservative movement is better for our country than the liberal one". Neither is provable but one is open for debate and can be stronger or weaker. Dern is fat is not an opinion it is a position because it is able to be defended or attacked rationally.

I'll be a hypocrite and triggered, have a good day.
Lol. You peaked my interest enough to reply again. Touche.

We aren't talking a specific field's definition of the word opinion. Again you are arguing semantics.
Where is fat defined?
It isn't?
Then it is an opinion to call someone fat.

EDIT**
How are you not a hypocrite calling Hendricks fat and Dern not?

If you want to attack her for missing weight cool, but to act like she is a fat cow because she walks around at 135 is ridiculous. She is at a perfectly normal weight, a normal BMI, and she is in better shape than the average chick you lust over at work on Tuesday. I'm tired of this BS its just stupid.

In before white knight beta male 300lb dork, triggered, liberal safe space, bs. I'm not captain save a hoe, I'm not hoping to wife her one day, I'm not against calling a spade a spade, but she's not fat.

Look captain save a hoe, go back to watching adult swim.....

Go back to accent shaming her you savages, she's chubbed out not fat!

Lol. You peaked my interest enough to reply again. Touche.

We aren't talking a specific field's definition of the word opinion. Again you are arguing semantics.
Where is fat defined?
It isn't?
Then it is an opinion to call someone fat.

EDIT**
How are you not a hypocrite calling Hendricks fat and Dern not?

I just used philosophy to show that all "opinions" are not free from rational justifiable scrutiny. Then delineated with examples which type are and aren't,.

Most people equate fat to being overweight or obese. We have ways of measuring someone being overweight or obese measuring body fat percentages. A quick dirty way to measure is through BMI.

By BMI Hendricks is literally Obese. I would guess he is also Obese if we were to measure his body fat percentage.

You fucking white knight beta male 300lb dork, triggered, liberal safe space loving, to anime figures masturbating bitch

1. I don't defend someone missing eight unless they had a legit reason 2. No one calls Lineker Fat which he isn't 3. Hendricks is Fat

Dern doesn’t have a legit reason, she missed it by a lot and just smiled and went straight for the food table.

Meh, he has a point its been a disgusting display from fans on these boards since Dern missed weight. But that is pretty much society these days.
Just for the record, i thought she was a disgusting pig before she missed weight.

I believe that you're not an SJW, you might just have a feeder fetish

Back