"Stop promote your bullshit Whiskey!" -Khabib

Conor won that presser by ko. Even if Khabib wins the fight, he would only make it 1-1, imo.
Agree.
Well technically it is 2-0 to Conor because Khabib kept saying send location, and when Conor was right in his face Khabib wouldnt even look at him let alone stand up.

So going into 229 we have 2-0 in Conors favour. He cant lose imo.

Like if you agree

Conor won that presser by ko. Even if Khabib wins the fight, he would only make it 1-1, imo.
Conor lost the press conference a big time. What did he do? He was angry, red faced as fuck, screaming and when he had no answer, he would just say "meh meh meh" like a spoiled little child. Just promoting his whiskey is not winning him any presser. BTW who gives a fuck about presser anyway?

Muslims don't drink, it's like offering a steak to a Hindu

Khabib was so obsessed with Conor's whiskey. I mean it was decent trash talk I guess. But he should be nicer to Conor. He's the only one who congratulated him on his birthday. Dana didn't even say anything.

<31>

Conor lost the press conference a big time. What did he do? He was angry, red faced as fuck, screaming and when he had no answer, he would just say "meh meh meh" like a spoiled little child. Just promoting his whiskey is not winning him any presser. BTW who gives a fuck about presser anyway?

funny you're making fun of the way Conor talks and you're talking just like him in this post.

I hope Khabib doesn't go all suicide bomber when he realizes his knocked out body right next to the proper 12 emblem on the floor is the greatest advertisement there is.

Conor looked like shit. Drinking while he’s supposed to be in camp and seemingly checked out on sport competition but using the publicity to plug his questionable whiskey investment, which is largely being regarded as an over-priced cheap whiskey. when it eventually drops to a well whiskey price maybe it might have a run of inventory dump.

I honestly didnt think Khabib would be as composed and reserved as he was, this dude is the real deal. I love how Conor was getting more upset by the few comments that Khabib had here and there, like what he said about how the Irish changed their language, Conor went crazy.

Dont really care who wins but being on sherdog has mean leaning towards khabib.. connor fans are unbareable

2F75F519-6CD8-4566-B89D-B23C66E554C7.jpeg

Even the UFC is getting into it

Nate was the only one who wasn’t gotten to? Nate Diaz is annoyed, frustrated and ”gotten to” over everything and everything, lol.

A reporter asks him a question? Annoyed. Someone asks Conor a question? Annoyed. He needs to wake up in the morning and show up somwhere for a media event? Annoyed, frustrated, gotten to.

The UFC announces a super fight Khabib vs McGregor? Storm out of the presser and throw a tantrum in Twitter.

Solid thinking, TS!

He was only triggered when he went after his father.

Last edited:
Back