Stop saying DJ is scared of moving up

When Dominic Cruz first won the title back from TJ, people were floating around the idea of DJ and he fighting at 135 or a catchweight. He was completely Luke warm to the idea. And we all know the fiasco with the first attempt at making the TJ fight.

So you're trying to say he ducked someone he already fought

keep making yourself look stupid af

Do you forget he started at 135 in the WEC? or did you guys just start watching the sport yesterday?

He fought Miguel Torres who was legit a top 5 P4P fighter during his prime run.

If the money is right, promise he'll move up...if not, you can stfu. You guys get brainwashed wayyyyy too easily by Dana White.

Learn the history of the sport b4 you open your mouth.

Do you acrually think 135 is the same as it was when he was in WEC getting beat by One Punch?

It's you who was brainwashed by Rogan.

ahh DJ's fanbase are clearly a bunch of 10 year olds.

They tend to be typical UFC hype followers who get outraged when others gainsay it.

Honestly though I don't have any great dislike of DJ, its more annoyance seeing elite talent not being tested.

When Dominic Cruz first won the title back from TJ, people were floating around the idea of DJ and he fighting at 135 or a catchweight. He was completely Luke warm to the idea. And we all know the fiasco with the first attempt at making the TJ fight.
DJ was all for fighting Dom again. They even talked it after he bear Reis. Dom never had any interest in the fight. It's all about money.

DJ is scared to move up...do something, TS! JK but he is.

People just don't like him

First because he was boring.
Then because he didn't finish anyone.

Now that he's in fun fights and finishes nearly everyone, they got to hate on who he fights and say he's a duck.

And what was the result of that fight exactly? Dumb fuck.

He lost, read the title though stupid. I never said he's invisible at 135, I said he wasn't scared to fight there obviously since he did many times.

Your boy GSP fought 1 time at 185 lmao

I'm the biggest GSP fan but I'm not like you guys who will say everyone else sucks except my fav fighter....it kills all your creditability

Fedor fans think DJ, Anderson and GSP suck

Anderson fans think GSP, DJ and Fedor suck

GSP fans think DJ, Anderson and Fedor suck

just to justify their guy being #1 so sad

From 2 days ago:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...sions-says-dominick-cruz-can-wait-and-suck-it

"In anticipation of the potential bout, Dillashaw said he expects the drop down to 125 pounds to be “a cool little process.” Dillashaw noted that he was already down to 140 pounds and “very healthy” with nine weeks left during his camp for Garbrandt, so he is confident about his ability to cut the extra weight."

Care to counter the argument that TJ said he can't make the weight now? Did TJ change his mind and have another interview since this one?

DJ was all for fighting Dom again. They even talked it after he bear Reis. Dom never had any interest in the fight. It's all about money.

The way I remember it DJ was directly asked about it and was very lukewarm to the idea. The pressure is on big time for this TJ fight. TJ has called him out yet again, and the UFC is on record yet again they want to make the fight. He needs to step up.

From 2 days ago:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...sions-says-dominick-cruz-can-wait-and-suck-it

"In anticipation of the potential bout, Dillashaw said he expects the drop down to 125 pounds to be “a cool little process.” Dillashaw noted that he was already down to 140 pounds and “very healthy” with nine weeks left during his camp for Garbrandt, so he is confident about his ability to cut the extra weight."

Care to counter the argument that TJ said he can't make the weight now? Did TJ change his mind and have another interview since this one?
I worded it wrong. He stopped cutting weight so he could fight Cody, my mistake.

Still, care to comment on MM already having a contract signed and the UFC not wanting to pay him more? I have yet to hear anything about that.

I worded it wrong. He stopped cutting weight so he could fight Cody, my mistake.

Still, care to comment on MM already having a contract signed and the UFC not wanting to pay him more? I have yet to hear anything about that.
No, you fucking straight up made shit up to me to defend MM. I have nothing left to say to you.

From 2 days ago:

Two things on that number one TJ is an incredibly hard worker so if he says he can make it I believe him. Also DJ needs to look at that as his advantage. If he believes that TJ will struggle to make the it.. That’s his advantage. DJ is a cardio freak.

Two things on that number one TJ is an incredibly hard worker so if he says he can make it I believe him. Also DJ needs to look at that as his advantage. If he believes that TJ will struggle to make the it.. That’s his advantage. DJ is a cardio freak.
100%

intradesting.jpg

TJ said he couldn't make 125......

I'm the biggest GSP fan but I'm not like you guys who will say everyone else sucks except my fav fighter....it kills all your creditability

I don’t do that and I definitely do not think DJ sucks. He is a great champion. However he needs to step up and take this fight. His credibility is really suffering because of it. When you were called out and the company wants to make fight.. 99% of the time it happens.

Back