Stores you hate shopping at

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
1. Walmart- where do i begin, they never have enough lines open yet you see employees doing nothing. Im not even a germophobe and those carts are gross, and the floor is always dusty. Ive seen shootouts happen in the parking lot at a WM in Atl.If it wasnt cheap I'd avoid Wally World at all cost.
2. Family Dollar-when your considered a dollar store but everythings marked up high as hell plus FD's tend to be pretty nasty saw moldy ground beef almost everytime ive been. Bought a 2 lb of ice had small little holes in bag and stuff floating in ice.
JcPennys- Cause they never have my size
Kroger- a true toss up beware location matters. Ive been to some that are better than Whole Foods but then theres some that are glorified hood marts.

Any physical store for the most part.

But mainly:

1. Walmart and Supermarkets - Too many grumpy, middle aged, white soccer moms think they're too good to say "excuse me". And like you said, Walmart never has more than half a register open.

2. Pet stores. I'm tired of waiting 5 fuckin hours for 1 employee to take a goddamn tropical fish out of the tank for me.

Wal-Mart. I have to go there sometimes because they'll have what I'm wanting. Target is a longer drive for me but I'll make the trip more often than not.

Wal-Mart hate crew checking in. Especially on a weekend. I live near the beach and the traffic is always absurd this time of year. Saturday is the single worst day to go. Period.

Pretty much every store other than bass pro & cabelas

I don’t shop at Walmart and try to avoid other box stores. Costco treats its people well, so I try to give them business.

I don’t shop at Walmart and try to avoid other box stores. Costco treats its people well, so I try to give them business.
True i love Sams Club plus they have samples.

BJs.

There’s so many people there pushing shit at you. They got infomercial stands with a guy with knives or a carpet cleaner or a pillow. People with clipboards trying to sell me god knows what, I always ignore em. Verizon/at&t booths trying to selll me phone plans. And the free food sample people asking me if i want their whatever garbage treat they have.(the food stands are occasionally decent tho)

Walmart.

It's gross, the people shopping there are the worst America has to offer, they never have enough people on the cash registers and there are never any hand carts.

What's funny is you go to Target only a short drive away and it's night and day. Clean, plenty of carts, cashiers and nice looking people.

Shopping for clothes is annoying. I like having nice clothes, but the whole process of trying stuff on, having store clerks annoy you, walking from store to store, it's meh. But I won't blindly buy stuff online, most guys dress like sacks of potatoes, I have standards.

I dont like shopping in general. Too many girls eye-bang me. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

Wal Mart. I go there about once a year trying to save a buck and I immediately regret it and realize it's just not worth the trouble.

Target. Messy and disorganized especially in the kids clothing section. Also the worst checkout lines ever.

Costco. Always packed. The food area is too small and no one cleans the tables.

Safeway. Overpriced. Terribly slow check out lines.

Last edited:
I hate the Gucci store. I always feel like they watching me instead of trying to sell me shit.

Last edited:
Walmart for me to. I purchase a lot of things from Walmart but I do it online and they deliver it free on orders over $35.

I'll never forget the first time I went into a Walmart because I was given a gift card. I'd seen Larry the Cable Guy's Walmart routine and nearly burst out laughing seeing exactly the people he described.

It seems that many of the people in stores these days are those that are trying to steal things as sales are down and losses are up.

It's much easier to shop online so it's mainly people who don't have credit cards or bank accounts that are in stores. Things like fresh foods are the exceptions.

Any store in the hood, the walmart i used to go to as a kid had hood rats starting shit on the daily and yelling victim even though they actually stole stuff.

Also high end stores they look at me like im going to steal and watch me, i feel uncomfortable.

I hate shopping where poor people go.

Which is where I shop :(

Definitely Walmart- for pretty much all the reasons previously mentioned

IKEA- They just plain suck

High end designer stores like Prada, Coach, LV, DG.... etc.- The staff acts like they are better than you, looking at something is a big production and half the time they don't have what you want in stock, but instead of ordering it or seeing if another location has it they try to sell you something else because "it's really close to what you want". If I'm paying a few thousand dollars for something I want what I want, not "something close"

Back