Stormy Daniels - "affair never happened"

She probably denied because she was abiding by the NDA. Or something. I don't know, but I'm here for the ride.

That Laura Loomer isn't an investigative journalist she's one of those Project Veritas losers. If any of those Project Veritas losers told me the sun was gonna rise tomorrow I would get a second opinion.

That Laura Loomer isn't an investigative journalist she's one of those Project Veritas losers. If any of those Project Veritas losers told me the sun was gonna rise tomorrow I would get a second opinion.
Of course that attention seeking whore is lying but enough about Trump. I believe Stormy Daniels
<36>

Hopefully that settles it. But people will probably just delude themselves in their Trump hate.

Man, hopefully this undated "facebook message" (seriously, what the fuck is that UI?) will clear things up. Yup.

<puh-lease75>

Hopefully that settles it. But people will probably just delude themselves in their Trump hate.
Settles what? So Trump paid her $130K to sign a NDA about a business meeting? Riiiiight.

Also Project Veritas fakes videos - will need to see the legit original here and a lot more context both in this conversation between the two and their larger relationship. Do you admit to a one night stand to your kids babysitter for example?

Unless we get a more detailed version of the conversation that actually mentions Donald Trump, this doesn't add up to a whole lot.

Given the industry she's in, I imagine she's said that "I didn't fuck him, we just talked business" line, quite a few times.

It's incredibly obvious that she fucked him for a job on The Apprentice and he reneged.

what are the odds a loveless marriage like this one has the wife with an nda? everyone gets an nda in trump world why not melania?

what are the odds a loveless marriage like this one has the wife with an nda? everyone gets an nda in trump world why not melania?
I'm sure he only gives away money because the person he pays off could tell a compromising story that paints him in a bad light. One that is true.
He doesn't cough up money over nothing that didn't happen.

SO DISHONEST!!

Of course, why else would she hang around and deal with the humiliation.

A shit website cites an anonymous woman's screen shot of a text message, that has nothing to identify Stormy Daniels other than what anyone can type into a contact on an iphone, and that settles it for you?
<{MingNope}>

And if he didn't have sex with her, then Trump and Cohen must have been scared of her elite lying capabilities, as all of the other women who Trump said were lying didn't get $130,000 from Trump's lawyer not to lie.:rolleyes:

th
th
th

Last edited:
Back