Stray pit bull gets inside Charlotte elementary school, bites 7 children as they run

Who has a chow anymore? Do you guys ( particularly the peasant that posted the list you're referring to) know how percentages work ? Labs are THE most popular dog in the country , where pits are largely relegated to ged earners and social underachievers.

Also , if like to see how the fatal dog attacks stack up by breed. I doubt anyone will be as forth coming with that list.

Timmy getting nipped and getting 2 stitches isn't at all analagous to killing and eating your owner.
While Labs do make a good percentage, you'd be ignorant to not state the obvious significant rise in Bully breed populations.

Everybody from well to do families in the suburbs to kinfolk in run down trailer parks get pitbulls. I see Pit bulls everywhere. The population stats should reflect this, and if they don't, they're skewed.

just for a dose of reality, a full 65% of dog mauling incidents over the last ten years that resulted in death to the human victim came from pit bull breeds, although they only account for about 5% of the canine population of the US.

*waits for 'no, it's the owner, not the breed'. yea, right.

you bet.
actually been around wolves before. they're cool as long as you have food, but don't be fooled. when there's no food, you become the potential food. still awesome

they're not dogs

When that one passed me i got the feeling i had been somehow let off the hook!

I didnt feel like the superior species all of a sudden.

Every dog that passed that thing tried to do so invisibly.

Thing was the personification of cool.

It wasnt even trying, there was no question in its presence, all was understood.

Really neat critter.

I hope he's in jail now.

Nah,

He had money. Who's going to call the cops on him? Some poor Black kid straight out of the Georgia woods?

Nope.

(I was a poor Black kid straight out of the Georgia woods, but we didn't have a dog.)

Nah,

He had money. Who's going to call the cops on him? Some poor Black kid straight out of the Georgia woods?

Nope.

(I was a poor Black kid straight out of the Georgia woods, but we didn't have a dog.)
I would hope as an adult you'd do something about it if it happened now.

I'm calling the authorities tomorrow on a new neighbor that thinks its okay to leave their dog chained up to a 5 foot rope.

Schools need to arm their teachers with pitbulls

I would hope as an adult you'd do something about it if it happened now.

I'm calling the authorities tomorrow on a new neighbor that thinks its okay to leave their dog chained up to a 5 foot rope.

Absolutely!

That's why we pay taxes for have animal control. Give them the opportunity to do their job (and they do it well!)

They should kill the pitbull and serve it in the cafeteria so the children can absorb its powers.

Anchorman-2-The-Legend-Continue-Ron-Burgundy-Will-Ferrell-What-Gif.gif
dJUqjMv.gif

The other day I saw three little girls walking two pitbulls and I thought the owner was negligent letting them lil' shits walk those beasts. If those dogs wanted to attack someone, those little girls wouldn't be able to hold the dogs back.

Who has a chow anymore? Do you guys ( particularly the peasant that posted the list you're referring to) know how percentages work ? Labs are THE most popular dog in the country , where pits are largely relegated to ged earners and social underachievers.

Also , if like to see how the fatal dog attacks stack up by breed. I doubt anyone will be as forth coming with that list.

Timmy getting nipped and getting 2 stitches isn't at all analagous to killing and eating your owner.
yeah, I think I remember how statistics work, but it has been a few years since I took the courses in college and worked in a lab where I had to work with percentages and standard deviations, thank you for your concerns about my education. The lab thing is odd due to the fact that a majority of labs are usually owned by hunters and/or affluent people meaning they are normally trained, not to mention their temperament isn't generally malicious. Chows are still a fairly common breed, they have fallen a little out of favor but you still see a steady number of Chow mix breeds at rescues and shelters, also just because it's the "most popular" doesn't mean it's the most prevalent. Go to rescue websites and shelters and see how many Chihuahuas are out there, they aren't popular anymore but that isn't preventing them from screwing their brains out making more Chihuahuas that are ultimately abandoned.

https://www.adoptapet.com/blog/for-over-100-years-pitbulls-were-our-babysitters/

Also, in dog fighting the dogs are separated by people. Being people friendly is a trait selected for in pit bull breeding. And as stated over and over in this thread the dog bit 7 children and none went to the hospital. Lockjaw, most deadliest, vicious.

I've got a pit/sharpei mix? She's a bitch and has bitten people. When I got her she was full grown and scarred all over her legs. It looks like someone had used her to fight. I'd say her temperament is very different to other pits I've known and very similar to other sharpeis I've known. I know where I think the aggression stems from.

Do you speak with the drawl? That's pretty cool if you did

Not all pits

I have it a tad. It REALLY comes out when I go back to my hometown.

Back