Street beefs

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone else watch this? Most of the fighters are scrubby and untrained but a few are ok and look dangerous. I don't think we're allowed to link vids but check out jquick vs leonidis. How do you think you would do against Leonidis in a fight?

I could probably take him on if I use a little bit of dirty boxing lol. Nah but he seems really good, a year ago before July 2017 I probably could take him on, not probably not.

Those guys are based once my state I train a some Muay Thai and bjj I just started a couple months ago I been trying to find a way to get in on the action just too see how Better I got most of those guys haven horrible technique

First time I've heard of Street Beefs was when a guy called Icy Mike stepped up and challenged a ninjer named Ron Collins. That was after the dicktucking of many ninjers. I swear, I thought Street Beefs was franchise stalls selling shish-kebabs.

I think most people on this sub who have at least 1-2 fights beat the majority of those guys.

Some might be decently trained but for the most part it’s not even entertaining to watch. Although a lot of those guys have ok composure so I’ll give them that

Some of these guys have some actual training

It's not like the city and suburbs have a monopoly on boxing knowledge/instructing

Back