Street Fighter V v2: PS4 and PC ONLY

Finally something on Urien even if it's a small clip but looks like Aegis Reflector is still in which is great. His new look looks sick to. Rip Banana hammock. You will be missed.

I'm hoping that's his v trigger look. He activates and his clothes fly off. He should stay in v trigger permanently like necalli

I'm hoping that's his v trigger look. He activates and his clothes fly off. He should stay in v trigger permanently like necalli
That actually is a great idea. I thought it would be an alt and his V trigger would be Aegis Reflector and his critical aRte would something similar to Tyrant Slaughter

u_0cLm4oEzwYKVLL0UqmeGvY8BMheKO1dBVdlBgeadc.jpg

Haven't seen those two in a while.

I never had any special interest in Balrog but damn if he's not one of the coolest characters in the game now, big and very fast, aggressive style.

I think he looks pretty strong. Don't know that I'm a fan of him not having a cross-up lol. That's going to get me in trouble early on. I'm actually hoping he makes me a better Ryu player.

I have been a balrog pocket player. A charge bruiser, so of course. But damn, he looks sweet. He might be out of the pocket this Friday.

His CC is a pop-up like Guile's and Kens and that's been taking a little while for me to adjust to. He also looks to evade fireballs which is a pretty cool thing.

His CC is a pop-up like Guile's and Kens and that's been taking a little while for me to adjust to. He also looks to evade fireballs which is a pretty cool thing.

He has three cc's his standing fierce leaves them standing, but he has to dash forward to get a full combo. I can never react fast enough for that.

He has three cc's his standing fierce leaves them standing, but he has to dash forward to get a full combo. I can never react fast enough for that.

I'm the same way. I've been working with Ken and forget to use his V-Skill to run forward after a CC all of the time. But I've hardly played him and he's much different than Ryu. He's heavy pressure based and so is Ryu at a point, but you need much better reaction time with Ken.

I believe the CPT says all characters are legal if they drop at least a month before a tournament (could just be premier). I think it's kind of ridiculous personally, but whatever.

Back