STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Lol, Punk is in top 32 in Injustice and took a game from Dragon.

That was good Zangief Play, too bad Fuudo knocked him out

@Crimson Fury

any idea how many americans went there? Also this gets me hyped for EVO Japan, just to see those asian players that don't come to EVO in vegas play.

Looks like X-Kira was correct with the costumes. There's a good chance that those modes are real. I care more about refreshing the gameplay though.

Looks like X-Kira was correct with the costumes. There's a good chance that those modes are real. I care more about refreshing the gameplay though.

I hope that's not all they're doing for the 30th anniversary, lol.

Haha, no kidding! Why wouldn't they release a legacy character? Make it random, like E. Honda or Blanka.

They need more than that. I've read posters talking about wanting an SF collection that has all of the games including SFA3 Upper and those Street Fighter The Movie games and the EX series (though that'll never happen). They could also add in games from the same universe (Slam Masters 1 and 2, Rival Schools, Project Justice, Final Fight 1-3). Hell, even throw in Street Fighter 2010: The Final Fight.

They need more than that. I've read posters talking about wanting an SF collection that has all of the games including SFA3 Upper and those Street Fighter The Movie games and the EX series (though that'll never happen). They could also add in games from the same universe (Slam Masters 1 and 2, Rival Schools, Project Justice, Final Fight 1-3). Hell, even throw in Street Fighter 2010: The Final Fight.

Yea for sure, hard to argue with that. Why they didn't reveal this surprise (if there is one) during their SDCC panel is just confusing. The direction this company goes in with their flagship is beyond any reasonable logic. Maybe its the way the Japanese handle their business, I don't know. I do know that it doesn't fly out here and it's showing. A part of me just thinks they're very stubborn and no matter what they will hold onto their pride until it ends up burning them.

Back