STREET FIGHTER V-v5: Arcade Edition - Battle Lounge 4/6 – Streamed on Twitch! 4:30PM PST!

So Capcom cut the FM earned from weekly missions in half

lol

So Capcom cut the FM earned from weekly missions in half

lol

I’m not a fan at all with how this FM situation is going. It’s leaving a bad taste in people’s mouth. But to defend Capcom to a point, the Extra Battle, if updated with unique fighting experiences, is much more entertaining than the weekly missions. I didn’t even pay attention to those. Having something different, fun and engaging is pretty neat. From what X-Kira posted, we’re likely to see Shadaloo, Illuminati and Final Fight crews in the Extra Battle Mode. This is also coupled with the Cosplay outfits. If Capcom can keep it fresh and they don’t recycle these, it’s a value add IMO.

maybe that's in the later series but in SS2 you parry by blocking at the last second. Puts your opponent in a stun like state for a second.

/r/Fightcade has a google drive link that has all the working roms in it

You're right. HCF is how to catch your opponent's weapon when you're disarmed.

So Itazan might be dropping Gief? Some are saying he's worse than he was in S1 and he was bottom 3.

So is it just the wiffed frames that make him (them) so bad or were there other changes? I find it funny that Gief was one of, if not, the most hype character to watch last year and they added in those devastating nerfs. If the grapplers don’t do well, I’m betting we’ll see a S3.5 patch.

Not sure why Capcom can't help themselves. Seems every addition comes with some annoying seemingly unnecessary subtraction.

For as difficult and time consuming as the trials and survival modes are... just give a damn reward.

Also, Arcade mode... why 5 different arcade modes that all feel incomplete?

How about 1 solid arcade mode, with the classic final 4 "boss fights" (could vary depending on the character you're playing) and some sort of reward for finishing it with each character, and maybe a different color / title / costume for beating it on difficulty level 1-3 4-6 or 7,8 etc.

Who the fuck is making decisions over there?

Kind of regret buying this game. I anticipated the Arcade Edition would have fixed some issues on the PC in regards to controller support but fucking nothing. Can't get my guest stick to work so I can't battle friends at home. Looks like all they did was slap a coat of paint on it.

Half of the stages are locked and require tedious grinding to buy them or fork out real money. $30 for more characters. Nah, fuck this game. I'm sticking with Tekken 7...

Kind of regret buying this game. I anticipated the Arcade Edition would have fixed some issues on the PC in regards to controller support but fucking nothing. Can't get my guest stick to work so I can't battle friends at home. Looks like all they did was slap a coat of paint on it.

Half of the stages are locked and require tedious grinding to buy them or fork out real money. $30 for more characters. Nah, fuck this game. I'm sticking with Tekken 7...

Have you tried a brook super converter?

So is it just the wiffed frames that make him (them) so bad or were there other changes? I find it funny that Gief was one of, if not, the most hype character to watch last year and they added in those devastating nerfs. If the grapplers don’t do well, I’m betting we’ll see a S3.5 patch.

They nerfed a lot of his normals. His st. LK is -3 on block. An LK...that's punishable..on block.

Gonna pick AE up tonight. I haven't played since maybe Nov. 2016 and haven't downloaded any characters since I suck but am also a sucker for SF and want to get up on things and want to try to get Juri down since I love TKD

I'm gonna be drinking away some elbow pain tonight but I'll be up for some games

Gonna pick AE up tonight. I haven't played since maybe Nov. 2016 and haven't downloaded any characters since I suck but am also a sucker for SF and want to get up on things and want to try to get Juri down since I love TKD

Make sure you leave your CFN here so I can add it to the front page. Welcome!

Juri is dope. She’s fun but pretty complex. I worked on her for a couple of weeks and had a good time.

Back