STREET FIGHTER V-v5: Arcade Edition - Battle Lounge 4/6 – Streamed on Twitch! 4:30PM PST!

I'll probably start playing again once he's released. I want to check out his Jon Talbain like VT2 (The werewolf with the air dashes that you played in Vampire), and see what all can combo.

Low attacks have always been the weak point in his electricity. Sweep that shit, lol.

Haha on what frame?! I saw the corner pressure that gives during WSO and it seemed scary. Doesn't one of his balls bring him back to the same spot he left?

Haha on what frame?! I saw the corner pressure that gives during WSO and it seemed scary. Doesn't one of his balls bring him back to the same spot he left?

Didn't watch most of it. I'll have to see this.

Did they give a command like Chun-li's legs or do you still have to mash punches?

Last edited:
Are you just winning matches to grind for that FM?? I spent way too much buying that Viewtiful Joe costume and now I'm basically broke. I need to figure out a way to speed up this process. I have been checking the big pay out missions but that shit is a drop in the bucket.

Partially. I did a good amount of trials and survival before the switch to Arcade Edition... then I spent 100k on Sakura.

Since then it's been online play (casual and ranked) weekly missions (amounts to about 3k) and leveling characters with EXP... like the golden shadaloo challenge gave 10k EXP each win, so ended up with 10k FM from leveling low ranked characters.

It's a grind for sure, 5-10k FM a week on average.

I know USF4 has real support among hardcore fight game fans, but I have to say I never enjoyed it. Felt it was a huge step down from SF III.

I know USF4 has real support among hardcore fight game fans, but I have to say I never enjoyed it. Felt it was a huge step down from SF III.

I feel like it was the most technical SF in the series. Lots of OS, 1-frame links, INV back dashes and FADC was a pain if you’re new to the system. I felt like it was a pretty complex game. But, it is my favorite of the SF series to watch. Elena sucked, and having 2 supers as a comeback was a little much but it brought out some really hype moments. In time, I think SFV might become my favorite. I’ll just never forget spending hours watch match highlights of SFIV.

I've broken into gold 3 times, and it's always against a Ken player. I've also noticed that all Ken players will do stupid stuff, regardless of rank. Actually, I played 3-4 different guys who were 5k plus today and they all played pretty nuts. I managed to beat 2 of them, I think, and the others I lost to because I either couldn't react fast enough or just didn't know what to look for. I feel like the only difference between gold and silver is execution. Gold players don't drop as many things when they land them, but I don't think they really play any smarter.

I've broken into gold 3 times, and it's always against a Ken player. I've also noticed that all Ken players will do stupid stuff, regardless of rank. Actually, I played 3-4 different guys who were 5k plus today and they all played pretty nuts. I managed to beat 2 of them, I think, and the others I lost to because I either couldn't react fast enough or just didn't know what to look for. I feel like the only difference between gold and silver is execution. Gold players don't drop as many things when they land them, but I don't think they really play any smarter.

Exactly how I feel about it. Once you start getting better at pokes, footsies and AA’s you’ll start moving up fairly quickly. I fired up my PS4 account for the first time in months and broke my longest winning streak record lol.

I did play a couple of Golds today in Battle Lounge and they just tanked me. No way was that their real rankings. I mean I probably got off 2 rounds out of 9 or 10. One Nash perfected me 3 times in a set lol. I kept rushing in after his MK Scythe and he was ready for me every time. Good to know now not to do that.

Morning guys and happy Friday.

As usual, I'll be setting up a Battle Lounge Today anywhere from 4:30 - 5:30pm PST. If I see you on, I'll be sure to shoot you an invite.

Excellent Fight Money Thursday last night... a little over 5k in Missions and another 12k in Extra Battle. Seems Capcom decided to have a morsel of generosity in the lead up to the Blanka release.

Lol, Blanka looks like a solid add. Interested to see what the experts do with him.

DWKfkalUMAAemes.jpg

Lol, Blanka looks like a solid add. Interested to see what the experts do with him.

I suck at charge so I'll probably only give him a couple of rounds, but he does look really fun.

Back