STREET FIGHTER V-v5: Arcade Edition - Battle Lounge 4/6 – Streamed on Twitch! 4:30PM PST!

Thanks for the games, guys. I really need the Ed practice; he's one of the characters I have a tough time with in ranked. Pressing buttons against him is scary, and I rarely feel like I'm picking the right ranges. I really need to come up with a better answer for his grab too; I'd use v-reversal but I depend on v-trigger for pressure and comboing into CA. Maybe neutral jump but if he goes underneath Cammy's only crossup is her lk, which is tough to get anything off of even at an ideal range.

Gg, @SwamiLeoni . I had to take a piss and I returned to see my account logged out for some reason. I'll see you next Friday.

Thanks for the games, guys. I really need the Ed practice; he's one of the characters I have a tough time with in ranked. Pressing buttons against him is scary, and I rarely feel like I'm picking the right ranges. I really need to come up with a better answer for his grab too; I'd use v-reversal but I depend on v-trigger for pressure and comboing into CA. Maybe neutral jump but if he goes underneath Cammy's only crossup is her lk, which is tough to get anything off of even at an ideal range.

Gg, Danswer. Lol, that snatcher can be tricky sometimes.

Good God, I'm getting bored with Ed. I can't wait until Cody comes out.

Ed seems to give me issues to... but more than anything I just can't stand his stage music lol.

Ed seems to give me issues to... but more than anything I just can't stand his stage music lol.

Are you talking about his personal theme song? As far as I know, Ed doesn't have his own stage.

I like it, but being on the receiving end makes me feel like I'm getting styled on.

Yea, his theme song.
I like it, but being on the receiving end makes me feel like I'm getting styled on.

Funny enough, I'm not a fan of his theme song either. I have my music setting set to play the stage theme music instead of players. One can get bored of listening to Ryu's or Ken's remixed theme for the thousandth time.

GG’s last night fellas, some fun sets.

I have a much harder time dealing with Cammy than I do Ed, but Ed’s VT2 is posing new problems. It’s really unique and I’m not really sure just yet how to deal with it. Same with Nash’s VT2.

Let's talk about joystick maintenance. I have a Seimitsu LS-56 that's nearly two years old and it's lost its "springiness" and responsiveness. My joystick tends to get stuck whenever I toggle it to the right rapidly to perform a dash. Should I replace my joystick? Is there a specific part of the joystick that needs to be replaced?

GG’s last night fellas, some fun sets.

I have a much harder time dealing with Cammy than I do Ed, but Ed’s VT2 is posing new problems. It’s really unique and I’m not really sure just yet how to deal with it. Same with Nash’s VT2.

That would be his enhanced snatcher. I've messed around with his new VT after the update and immediately found it worthless. There's not many opportunities for a decent combo with that thing, but then again it's too early for me to dismiss it at this stage. Perhaps I should look up some tutorials on Youtube.

EDIT: Okay...I take that back. His VT2 actually enables him to link into combos that wouldn't be possible otherwise. I'm going to start experimenting with it from now on.

Last edited:
2 days away

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This guy puts out a lot of good stuff. I usually agree with his opinions.

qyav0tm1z3g01.jpg

This guy puts out a lot of good stuff. I usually agree with his opinions.

I need to take Kolin's VT2 to the lab... haven't learned how to use it yet.

Also, after seeing you use Ryu's VT2 I think I could have good luck with that as well, only problem is that people figure out pretty quick that you're going to try to parry obvious attacks.

Love the counter ability after that parry.

Someone posted this on reddit. Mike Ross, Gootecks, and LI Joe losing to Cast Blanka. Ross and Joe get so close, lol.

Back