STREET FIGHTER V-v5: Arcade Edition - Battle Lounge 4/6 – Streamed on Twitch! 4:30PM PST!

Thanks! I really do love this game even with all of its faults. I have fun playing and enjoy meeting up with you guys and grinding it out. Plus we have a forum to talk about our games which is an added bonus. Like @Crimson Fury gave me some pointers and I’ve been trying to incorporate them into my game. I have two other threads I’ve been lacking on at the moment (Fighting Layer / MvC:I) but SFV takes first priority. I’m really hoping AE brings out more people to play so I’m doing my best to heavily promote it here.

That said,

Battle Lounge tonight around 5:30PST if anyone is interested!

It's certainly not my favorite from the series, but it's still a fun game. Let's not pretend that the others didn't have flaws either. I haven't played it a while, but Fortnite and Fire Pro Wrestling World has been taking up my gaming time. I'll try to get back on this soon.

Looks like Ryu can finally cancel his Hadouken into VT. Not sure what you can do with it after (maybe EX DP / Tatsu) but it's a great start. Now if he can cancel his DP that would be great. I feel like he should be able to. He needs more juggle's and 50/50's. His Denjin set-ups are all he has at the moment in a game full of guessing.

"If you’re a new player worried about getting enough Fight Money to get the Crossover Costumes, you still gain experience points from all modes except for the General Story. You receive Fight Money each time a character gains a level, and playing through each Character Story is a great way to quickly gain experience points for each character. Do this for all 28 characters and you’ll be the proud owner of at least 200,000 Fight Money. "

This is fucking insulting. Grind out all this bull shit with 28 characters (if you have them) and maybe you can get 2 characters from Season 3. Yeah go fuck yourself capcom.
Yeah, I made the mistake of trusting someone here when they said all the characters were going to end up unlockable without spending real money because I was tired of getting the scammed by Capcon for buying their games early. I should have known there would be a catch. I've finally learned my lesson, no more Capcom gamss.

It's certainly not my favorite from the series, but it's still a fun game. Let's not pretend that the others didn't have flaws either. I haven't played it a while, but Fortnite and Fire Pro Wrestling World has been taking up my gaming time. I'll try to get back on this soon.
Oh sheeit, another Fire Pro'er? Download my dudes and help a Sherbrother out! I'll probably have a good bit more coming out in the next few weeks, both versions of Joe and Crab are a pretty good matchup against eachother though.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989411941/myworkshopfiles/?appid=564230

Thndrhd27

Hey, I invited you to a battle lounge 2 Fridays ago, but you didn't come through. What gives, man? Hmph.

Haha my bad dude. If it's late sometimes I'll stop for a few matches and I end up falling asleep on the couch. That's probably what happened is what I'm thinking.

Oh sheeit, another Fire Pro'er? Download my dudes and help a Sherbrother out! I'll probably have a good bit more coming out in the next few weeks, both versions of Joe and Crab are a pretty good matchup against eachother though.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989411941/myworkshopfiles/?appid=564230

Of course. The Fire Pro series introduced me to some of the fighters in PRIDE/Shooto like Rumina Sato and Enson Inoue. I've been playing since Super Fire Pro Wrestling Premium X. I also enjoyed Queen's Special and some of those moves should be in this FPWW too.

Ok, I'll check them out. Because of the workshop, I haven't created near as many as in the past (in the hundreds).

Of course. The Fire Pro series introduced me to some of the fighters in PRIDE/Shooto like Rumina Sato and Enson Inoue. I've been playing since Super Fire Pro Wrestling Premium X. I also enjoyed Queen's Special and some of those moves should be in this FPWW too.

Ok, I'll check them out. Because of the workshop, I haven't created near as many as in the past (in the hundreds).
Right on, I wish I was around for that era. I came in just before Returns came out in the states and was playing the Gameboy games before that. There's actually a $3 DLC for Takayma that includes a Takayma edit with a new move to capture the slugfest between him and Frye. It all goes to him since he broke his neck and is in such bad shape.

Right on, I wish I was around for that era. I came in just before Returns came out in the states and was playing the Gameboy games before that. There's actually a $3 DLC for Takayma that includes a Takayma edit with a new move to capture the slugfest between him and Frye. It all goes to him since he broke his neck and is in such bad shape.

I think the voices were better in the older games. One of them clearly says, "EC Fucking W!"

There was also the "Fighting Road" mode in FPG where you start training in a dojo, then start your career going to various orgs (depending on what you do IIRC) like to the "WWC" to join Hogan and the NWO or fighting in Japan. You even see Manga versions of different wrestlers/fighters like Hogan, Undertaker, Shamrock, Rickson, RVD, Hayabusa, and more.

PLAYSTATION--Fire%20Pro%20Wrestling%20G_Jan24%2023_17_29.png

PLAYSTATION--Fire%20Pro%20Wrestling%20G_Jan24%2023_17_38.png

PLAYSTATION--Fire%20Pro%20Wrestling%20G_Jan27%205_05_24.png

I'll be getting that DLC for sure.

Last edited:
Here's hoping completely arcade mode grants a lot of fight money.

I have little interest in shelling out money for characters.... still haven't unlocked a couple characters and a lot of stages. I feel like I've put enough money into the game already...

I have little interest in shelling out money for characters.... still haven't unlocked a couple characters and a lot of stages. I feel like I've put enough money into the game already...

Story mode on hard will net you 50k

So when AE comes out, I'm going to get serious with it. I'll try playing a hour or 2 a night

It wont. They already stated none of those modes will give FM. Instead you level up the characters through those modes and that gives you FM.

It wont. They already stated none of those modes will give FM. Instead you level up the characters through those modes and that gives you FM.

Ok then, here's hoping ofr some generous character level ups through this mode!!!!

I want Sagat, Cody and G from the next season.

Ok then, here's hoping ofr some generous character level ups through this mode!!!!

It would've been nice if they explained the positive changes to FM. As of now we have no idea how much we can gain when AE drops.

The Season 3 characters are the best ones so far, IMO. The only one not interesting to me is Falke.

It would've been nice if they explained the positive changes to FM. As of now we have no idea how much we can gain when AE drops.

The Season 3 characters are the best ones so far, IMO. The only one not interesting to me is Falke.

Yeah, Falke is at the bottom of the list for me too... maybe cuz I didn't care for Ed very much.

Looks cool, but I dunno if I'd use this over VT1. Raging Demon is half the fun too.

Same here. I'm looking forward to all of them except Blanka. Never liked him.

Looks cool, but I dunno if I'd use this over VT1. Raging Demon is half the fun too. Same here. I'm looking forward to all of them except Blanka. Never liked him.

Looks kind of fun. Gives him some more options as if he needed any more. I agree with the rest, Falke doesn't look that appealing. Her with the stick will be as annoying or worse than Menat. Blanka could be ok if they don't make his shock +3 or something stupid like that. It's going to be a pain in the but jumping in on him I imagine. Hopefully Honda is next but looking at his buttocks in the U4 engine could be a little much.

Back