STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

I'll get it on Steam and if the online isn't GGPO, I'll just get a refund before playing it for 2 hours.

I'm wondering if Dramatic Battle will be possible online.

I'm mainly getting it for the free copy of SFIV

According to what I've read online Dramatic Battle will be there since it's an arcade perfect port

I'm mainly getting it for the free copy of SFIV

According to what I've read online Dramatic Battle will be there since it's an arcade perfect port

I'm sure it'll be there, but I'm just wondering if the mode is playable online. I've had trouble getting that working on Fightcade.

Fighting games, man. I wish I saved more of the messages I used to get all the time.

a0df99827058623.jpg

Too bad USFIV stopped using Games for Windows feature. I used to have this messages all the time :D

Cringeworthy indeed.

Whats the point releasing SF5-6-7-8 and so on? Arcade edition, ultimate editions etc

USFIV is still the best game out there out of them all with giant roster and still quite active player base. Every year new SF game, fuck, just release DLC characters.

Whats the point releasing SF5-6-7-8 and so on? Arcade edition, ultimate editions etc

USFIV is still the best game out there out of them all with giant roster and still quite active player base. Every year new SF game, fuck, just release DLC characters.

They release new ones because they add new mechanics and graphics. They also release new DLC with new titles to the game (Arcade / Ultra) and in SFV’s case a new VT. I will always welcome a new SF after the current one has run its course.

I’ll be picking up the 30th probably for both systems. I’ve been going to locals lately which is out of my comfort zone, but everyone there is really nice and easy to meet. I just hate staying up until 2-4am playing the game because the tournament doesn’t start until 11.

https://streetfighter.com/sf30thseries/

"The Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Tournament Series celebrates the series’ competitive spirit that inspired players around the world, from those who played at home to legendary players winning local tournaments at arcades, pizza parlors and convenience stores. Reignite your competitive drive and become champion by registering for the SF30th Anniversary tournaments at CEO, SoCal Regionals, and Canada Cup 2018!"

Nice! Obviously a promotional push as it’s probably only this year they’ll drop $21k for this, but still fun none the less.

What I’m most excited about with the 30th is that hopefully we’ll see these tournaments on streams with new players continue through the years.

Already pre-orderd mine. Does anyone know if they’ll have battle lounges?

One of the fightcade gods or Japanese players could win all of these. Valle got absolutely destroyed the last time I saw him on fightcade. Brutal.

Ranked, Casual, and Lobbies. Time to dust off my Vega.

That’s pretty awesome. Seems like they really wanted to make this game special. Hopefully the online is up to par though.

That’s pretty awesome. Seems like they really wanted to make this game special. Hopefully the online is up to par though.

It better be. I played someone from Algeria in KOF98 a couple of weeks ago. Lost almost every game, but it played fine.

It better be. I played someone from Algeria in KOF98 a couple of weeks ago. Lost almost every game, but it played fine.

It’ll be pretty funny if this game’s online is better than SFV..a AAA title. Haha I mean come one. The netcode on that game is such shit.

It’ll be pretty funny if this game’s online is better than SFV..a AAA title. Haha I mean come one. The netcode on that game is such shit.

Maybe crossplay has something to do with it? MVCI has pretty good netcode from what I can tell.

Now look at this from Arc System Works Chief Development Officer and Creative Officer:

https://venturebeat.com/2018/03/05/...mpler-fighter-with-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/

"GamesBeat: What kind of networking technology are you using?

Mori: It’s in house.

Ishiwatari: As much as we’re tired of hearing about GGPO, we are interested, and we’re researching that. But for this title we used in-house technology.

Mori: With our in-house technology, if players are within a close distance, there’s no latency. However, with longer distances, we’re still testing, because there’s a possibility that players will experience some latency. But in any case, we do have the American and European audiences in mind. Latency is a problem we’re working hard to solve."

Welp. Looks like BBCTB is gonna have shitty netcode, lol.

Is gief being played in tourney's still and placing high or is he still gutter trash?

Is gief being played in tourney's still and placing high or is he still gutter trash?
Snake Eyez made it to top 8 at Texas Showdown with a combination of Gief and Akuma. That said, he resorted to Abigail to try to get past Ricky Ortiz's Chun; but it was clear that he hadn't really been playing Abigail.

Last edited:
Snake Eyez made it top 8 at Texas Showdown with a combination of Gief and Akuma. That said, he resorted to Abigail to try to get past Ricky Ortiz's Chun; but it was clear that he hadn't really been playing Abigail.

Snake on gief?!

<YayKpop>

Snake with gief at Evo when he got to top 8 and infiltration busting out hakan at Evo is what got me into street fighter.

Good to see snake back on gief

Back