STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

hope for rose so my internet best friend starts playing again, i miss him and he will only play rose :(

Sorry dudes. Couldn't make it tonight. I've got a movie date with my girl. See you all next week.

Ended up going 2-2 in AMKidds Ryu only tournament. I only had about 20 minutes to practice and I was doing Cody inputs way too often, but still did much better than I thought I was going to.

Another great video:

Looks like I’m still the Super Gold Gatekeeper. So frustrating lol.

Playing online obviously comes with the risk of ending up salty, but I don't think I've ever been as annoyed as I was when this Cammy player hooligan threw me like 4 or 5 times in a row at the start of round 1. It was all far range hooligans/vskill after that too. I got my revenge though. Also, the first thought that ran through my head after the set was finished was that I too have spammed crossup vskill against players.

By the way, up back is great against that garbage because you get to hit them with a full jump combo.

Hey guys, as usual Battle Lounge tonight around 4:30-5 to 8:00pm PST. Hopefully some of you can make it out. @Thunderhead, heading to TTF tonight, FYI.

Playing online obviously comes with the risk of ending up salty, but I don't think I've ever been as annoyed as I was when this Cammy player hooligan threw me like 4 or 5 times in a row at the start of round 1. It was all far range hooligans/vskill after that too. I got my revenge though. Also, the first thought that ran through my head after the set was finished was that I too have spammed crossup vskill against players.

By the way, up back is great against that garbage because you get to hit them with a full jump combo.

I find it funny that even with Cody’s V-skill and long normals, Cammy is still such a rough match for him. Her frames and her push back are just so much better. But Cody’s V-Skill does allow to keep the fight in neutral longer which is a big plus.

I find it funny that even with Cody’s V-skill and long normals, Cammy is still such a rough match for him. Her frames and her push back are just so much better. But Cody’s V-Skill does allow to keep the fight in neutral longer which is a big plus.

She's a nightmare for Sagat for obvious reasons; the only thing that saves me is that players in silver typically don't use her properly. The first Cammy who just walks me down and pushes buttons in my face is going to give me fits.

She's a nightmare for Sagat for obvious reasons; the only thing that saves me is that players in silver typically don't use her properly. The first Cammy who just walks me down and pushes buttons in my face is going to give me fits.

Although I haven’t seen the matchup that often, I can only imagine Sagat has to watch what buttons he’s pushing because Cammy can wiff punish most of them. Cammy seems like a nightmare for Sagat.

Hey guys, as usual Battle Lounge tonight around 4:30-5 to 8:00pm PST. Hopefully some of you can make it out. @Thunderhead, heading to TTF tonight, FYI.

Let's see here... What time is it going to start? I'm contemplating whether or not I should work out at a gym in Chula Vista before I head out there. According to the traffic reports, the border wait isn't long right now and probably won't be for the rest of the night. Hit me up on Whatsapp.

Let's see here... What time is it going to start? I'm contemplating whether or not I should work out at a gym in Chula Vista before I head out there. According to the traffic reports, the border wait isn't long right now and probably won't be for the rest of the night. Hit me up on Whatsapp.

Doors open at 8 tourney usually starts at 11. I’ll probably be there around 9.

Good shit last night @Thunderhead. Your Ed is getting really strong. Hopefully if you come next weekend we’ll have the big dogs there. Pnoy and Javi both went to Thunderstruck.

Here is the Pride FG I was talking about. The game was a blast to play.

Hovering at around 3500. It's mostly execution that's still getting me, and because of that I actually do better against the gold players than a lot of the people in silver because in gold they don't do quite as much unsafe stuff. At least not repeatedly. I also just need to build some muscle memory for punishing certain moves. For whatever reason I never seem able to punish lightning legs even though they're all -8 or more.

Still not too bad; I'm beating some of the cheap/crazy stuff. I'm also finally working some vtrigger 1 combos into actual matches, although I think I've only landed a kara dp finisher like once in an actual match. Which is weird because I hit them pretty easily in training mode. Standing hp -> vtrigger tiger shot -> kara dp -> super does 536 damage (without activation scaling). I definitely undersold st. hp at first. I don't think it's great against careful players, but against people who like to just toss out lots of buttons at mid range it's really effective at catching people. I haven't managed to counter hit confirm into st. lk off st. hp yet though. I still probably won't use it much outside of activating vtrigger and canceling into super for chip. I've also got to start kara dping people who empty jump from 3/4 screen to bait normal dp. The problem is that by the time I notice that they're in the air it's a little late. I need to watch for the jump sooner.

Good shit last night @Thunderhead. Your Ed is getting really strong. Hopefully if you come next weekend we’ll have the big dogs there. Pnoy and Javi both went to Thunderstruck.

Yo, thanks a zillion for inviting me out there. It was a blast. Glad you made it back home safe and sound.

It was an eye opening experience for sure. I learned so much from the other players and it also really exposed my lack of knowledge when it came to techs and strategies (hell, I wasn't familiar with some of the terminologies that were discussed for that matter!)

I've decided to buckle down and properly study the frame rates, techs, datas, etc of all characters in order to elevate my game even more. Yesterday - albeit I got my ass kicked by in an embarrassing fashion by other guys - was a tremendous learning experience and changed my mentality and perspective in regards to how I should approach practice.

Things are going to get better from here on out, I promise.

You only played this game because it was PRIDE, didn't you? lol.

Of course, why else would I buy it? The game was way better than the UFC one released around the same time. Elvis Sinosik with crazy KO power. Gtfo with that nonsense.

Yo, thanks a zillion for inviting me out there. It was a blast. Glad you made it back home safe and sound.

It was an eye opening experience for sure. I learned so much from the other players and it also really exposed my lack of knowledge when it came to techs and strategies (hell, I wasn't familiar with some of the terminologies that were discussed for that matter!)

I've decided to buckle down and properly study the frame rates, techs, datas, etc of all characters in order to elevate my game even more. Yesterday - albeit I got my ass kicked by in an embarrassing fashion by other guys - was a tremendous learning experience and changed my mentality and perspective in regards to how I should approach practice.

Things are going to get better from here on out, I promise.

Hell yea man, glad you had a good time. It’s realky casual there, so just show up whenever there’s a tournament. I’m not 100% sure if I’ll be there this coming Friday because I have a buddy fighting in the PFL in Long Beach on Saturday I’m going to.

Frame Data is really important but it’s such a pain in the ass trying to learn all of it for each character. I think just playing against much better opponents will also help. Hopefully you make it out again.

Back