STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

Of course, why else would I buy it? The game was way better than the UFC one released around the same time. Elvis Sinosik with crazy KO power. Gtfo with that nonsense.

Lol, same though I did enjoy it for what it was.

Was that the one with Erica Montoya (who used to post here around 03-04)?

Hell yea man, glad you had a good time. It’s realky casual there, so just show up whenever there’s a tournament. I’m not 100% sure if I’ll be there this coming Friday because I have a buddy fighting in the PFL in Long Beach on Saturday I’m going to.

Frame Data is really important but it’s such a pain in the ass trying to learn all of it for each character. I think just playing against much better opponents will also help. Hopefully you make it out again.

Well, in any case, I'm going to make it out there again next Friday. I'm eager to meet that Cory guy, who I've heard is a very strong Ed player. Joseph told me he's a grandmaster in the rankings. I've got a lot to learn from him.

Good luck to your buddy and upcoming fight in PFL. I heard PFL pays their fighters well and is backed by the MMA union.

Re: the Pride FC game, yes, I remember that. I saw a YouTube video of it with Bob Sapp selected. It was hilarious watching him throw high kicks fluidly despite his massive frame.

Man, I miss Pride so much. The current state of the UFC absolutely repulses me. It's all about the money fights in the UFC these days. Quite frankly, I think the post-fight brouhaha was no accident; it was all premeditated to set up another lucrative rematch a la Conor-Nate 2. I was shocked to see Khabib act the way he did against Dillon Danis after the fight, I can't really criticize him because he's only human and his animosity for Conor is real. I can just picture Dana eagerly anticipating another mega payday with a shit-eating grin behind the cameras.

Fucking hell.

Well, in any case, I'm going to make it out there again next Friday. I'm eager to meet that Cory guy, who I've heard is a very strong Ed player. Joseph told me he's a grandmaster in the rankings. I've got a lot to learn from him.

Good luck to your buddy and upcoming fight in PFL. I heard PFL pays their fighters well and is backed by the MMA union.

Re: the Pride FC game, yes, I remember that. I saw a YouTube video of it with Bob Sapp selected. It was hilarious watching him throw high kicks fluidly despite his massive frame.

Man, I miss Pride so much. The current state of the UFC absolutely repulses me. It's all about the money fights in the UFC these days. Quite frankly, I think the post-fight brouhaha was no accident; it was all premeditated to set up another lucrative rematch a la Conor-Nate 2. I was shocked to see Khabib act the way he did against Dillon Danis after the fight, I can't really criticize him because he's only human and his animosity for Conor is real. I can just picture Dana eagerly anticipating another mega payday with a shit-eating grin behind the cameras.

Fucking hell.

Yea, Cory is really strong. He was my second match the week previously to you coming and he ended up smurching me 2-0. Trashboat (Birdie), Pnoy (Bison), DreadX (Cody) and another strong Nash player weren’t there last week as well. SD has some great talent and even just being there and asking for tips in certain matchup’s will help you level up.

As far as the fight is concerned, the UFC shoulders much of the blame allowing Conor to attack his opponent’s religion, ethnicity and family. They also used Conor throwing the dolly in the window as part of their marketing strategy. Total WWE stuff.

I may be on later if you want to get some matches in.

Yea, Cory is really strong. He was my second match the week previously to you coming and he ended up smurching me 2-0. Trashboat (Birdie), Pnoy (Bison), DreadX (Cody) and another strong Nash player weren’t there last week as well. SD has some great talent and even just being there and asking for tips in certain matchup’s will help you level up.

As far as the fight is concerned, the UFC shoulders much of the blame allowing Conor to attack his opponent’s religion, ethnicity and family. They also used Conor throwing the dolly in the window as part of their marketing strategy. Total WWE stuff.

This. Conor was cheating his ass off and Herb Dean didn't do shit.

Dominick Cruz was riding Conor's nuts too saying that "Conor is trying to gas Khabib out" as Conor was getting his head pounded, lol.

And people used to compare PRIDE to the WWE...

This. Conor was cheating his ass off and Herb Dean didn't do shit.

Dominick Cruz was riding Conor's nuts too saying that "Conor is trying to gas Khabib out" as Conor was getting his head pounded, lol.

And people used to compare PRIDE to the WWE...

Yea, Cruz looked like a doofus a couple of times during that fight making wrong call after wrong call. Glad Joe set him straight on those. I thought it was hilarious during the Olivi & McCG interview when she asked what’s next for him and he was talking about fighting Woodley. He doesn’t have the KO power to stop those guys and Khabib walking through his punches showed that. He needs to move back down where his punching can actually do something. You could make the argument that Tony F. would walk through his punches as well.

I’m glad he signed on for 8 more fights because I think he’s an entertaining fighter, I just hope he calms down with the insane personal attacks. People will eventually get sick of it and he’ll lose his luster.

Yea, Cruz looked like a doofus a couple of times during that fight making wrong call after wrong call. Glad Joe set him straight on those. I thought it was hilarious during the Olivi & McCG interview when she asked what’s next for him and he was talking about fighting Woodley. He doesn’t have the KO power to stop those guys and Khabib walking through his punches showed that. He needs to move back down where his punching can actually do something. You could make the argument that Tony F. would walk through his punches as well.

I’m glad he signed on for 8 more fights because I think he’s an entertaining fighter, I just hope he calms down with the insane personal attacks. People will eventually get sick of it and he’ll lose his luster.

Lol, He was having trouble with Nate Diaz. Woodley might put him through the canvas. I doubt he'll calm down while he has fans like this
<--------------------------------------------

But, yeah, he's an exciting fighter win or lose. I'm looking forward to his next fight.

Sounds good. Text me on Whatsapp once you get on.

I wonder how much pressure the Arcade cabinets had on this.

GG’s last night @Thunderhead. Seems like Ed’s 2nd VT is a great 50/50 mix-up with the cr.lk or st.mk combos or the throw. I noticed you liked to hit cr.mp after his psycho flicker because you’re +3 and the cr.mp keeps you plus. I may have to see if I can back dash that for a whiff punish. Either way, it’s great practice playing strong people.

Ah, I haven't been keeping up with SFV.

As for the tweet, I wonder if they're talking about the variable input lag.

That seems to be the question. I'm sure we'll know a day or two after release. X-Kira recently said that all Battle, Story and Default costumes will have Easter Egg's via fighting chance. Capcom really pushing their loot boxes.

GG’s last night @Thunderhead. Seems like Ed’s 2nd VT is a great 50/50 mix-up with the cr.lk or st.mk combos or the throw. I noticed you liked to hit cr.mp after his psycho flicker because you’re +3 and the cr.mp keeps you plus. I may have to see if I can back dash that for a whiff punish. Either way, it’s great practice playing strong people.
Thanks, the feeling is mutual.
I want to discuss some strategies with you via Whatsapp while playing. There are some patterns in your game I've noticed that are vulnerable to an EX psycho upper counter. Since I can't remember the names of his moves, I think it's better that I mention them you in match.

That seems to be the question. I'm sure we'll know a day or two after release. X-Kira recently said that all Battle, Story and Default costumes will have Easter Egg's via fighting chance. Capcom really pushing their loot boxes.

WydD will be on top of that.

As for the input lag, it's about damn time. I'd like to try it out, but I'll probably have to uninstall the game for SC5 and RDR2 around the same time.

Thanks, the feeling is mutual.
I want to discuss some strategies with you via Whatsapp while playing. There are some patterns in your game I've noticed that are vulnerable to an EX psycho upper counter. Since I can't remember the names of his moves, I think it's better that I mention them you in match.

That’s funny that you mention that because I could tell last night I was flow charting like a moron. I’m lucky because my sweep is long or else I’d get hammered throwing it out as often as I do. But even then characters like Mika / Birdie / Urien can all hit me with their EX. I’m still trying to find ways to use Cody where I’m not relying on my st.hk x cr.hk gimmicks. I need a couple more patterns.

Thanks for catching that, it’ll definitely help fill some holes.

WydD will be on top of that.

As for the input lag, it's about damn time. I'd like to try it out, but I'll probably have to uninstall the game for SC5 and RDR2 around the same time.

You need an external hard drive. I have a 2TB drive and it’s worth it. I have a ton of games on mine.

That’s funny that you mention that because I could tell last night I was flow charting like a moron. I’m lucky because my sweep is long or else I’d get hammered throwing it out as often as I do. But even then characters like Mika / Birdie / Urien can all hit me with their EX. I’m still trying to find ways to use Cody where I’m not relying on my st.hk x cr.hk gimmicks. I need a couple more patterns.

Thanks for catching that, it’ll definitely help fill some holes.

Have you watched YouTube videos of high level Cody players? If not, then do so right now. I've watched loads of DiabloDOC (a grandmaster Ed player) and I've incorporated a lot of his techs into my game. Needless to say, I was winning more matches from then on.

Back