STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

Interesting night for me. Dropped around 400 points, but I landed a bunch of full punishes and a couple of 350+ damage corner combos. And I made an Abigail run away from Sagat. All in all I'm calling it a win.

No worries, man. I should go to bed anyway, and I appreciate the long set as always. You worked me over pretty bad some of those games. I was getting salty because of all those dropped combos. :mad: Still, I felt like I was figuring some things out and my anti-airs were okay until the end when you started jumping from closer in. I feel like I need to just expect the jump with him all the time. It always has to be on my mind regardless of whatever else the opponent is doing. I also think I hit exactly one shimmy, so that was cool. After you shimmied me a couple of times I kept looking to wake up with a crouching medium kick but every time I tried to do that you hit me with a meaty!

Yea, you definitely hit me with that Shimmy in the corner. I need to learn to rely on my normals and not jump as much, but with Sagat it's very difficult to do that. He makes you want to jump and that's not good. GG's though. I love playing those long sets.

Late reply, but I actually just ordered this. Thanks, man.

I really love mine and think it was a great investment. Especially if you're going to be putting a lot of games that you may need to play right then like going to your local scene. I haven't picked up SCVI yet, but I'm thinking about it. I know RDR2 is coming out so I may hold off on SC.

Sorry I've been missing from the forum. I broke and dislocated my ankle last Sunday playing football. Had surgery on Tuesday and they put in 9 screws. It totally sucks.

I'm starting a new SFV PC account to see if I can bring Zeku up to Gold. I've already got Cody, Ryu and Sagat. Zeku is by far the hardest for me out of the 3, but he's very enjoyable.

My CFN ID is: SwamiLeoni

Sorry I've been missing from the forum. I broke and dislocated my ankle last Sunday playing football. Had surgery on Tuesday and they put in 9 screws. It totally sucks.

I'm starting a new SFV PC account to see if I can bring Zeku up to Gold. I've already got Cody, Ryu and Sagat. Zeku is by far the hardest for me out of the 3, but he's very enjoyable.

My CFN ID is: SwamiLeoni

Fucking hell, man. That's terrible. Godspeed on the recovery, brother.

I really love mine and think it was a great investment. Especially if you're going to be putting a lot of games that you may need to play right then like going to your local scene. I haven't picked up SCVI yet, but I'm thinking about it. I know RDR2 is coming out so I may hold off on SC.

Firstly, sorry about your ankle. That shit sucks, man.

I wasn't planning on putting a ton of games on it, but games are getting larger so more storage space is a must.

Thanks guys, I appreciate that.

I haven’t plugged in my PS4 but PC feels pretty good so far.

I love watching high level Russian Wrestler. Hopefully he gets some love in S4. X-Kira seems to think a female character will be dropped first possibly hinting at Rose/C.Viper.

Made it to Gold with Zeku after a few days. He’s fairly challenging with quite a few gimmicks. Not as straight forward as Ryu/Cody/Sagat but he’s fun. His VT and Run Stop are taking some time getting used to.

Argh. Frustrating. I don't know if I should be happy that I know how to beat most of the dumb stuff I'm losing to or not. On the one hand I know what to do, on the other sometimes it's tough tell whether or not the other player is doing it because he's not thinking or because he has a read. I can usually tell afterward, but adapting in time is tough for me. I've also noticed that I have a very predictable timing to when I want to press a button or throw a fireball after things have returned to neutral. The problem is I think I do it subconsciously to check dashes, and I might just have to really tighten down my ranges because reacting to a dash is pretty rough. I feel like the rollback has gotten worse, although the game is smooth enough most of the time. I just notice a lot of hits becoming blocks and hit noises accompanying block animations.

Sagat has some crazy damage combos. I just found one that does 558 with Angry Scar active, and I found another yesterday or the day before that does like 586 with VT1 (and I think maybe counter hit damage). I think it was jp. hk > st. hk > cr. mp > VT tiger shot > kara dp > super. I don't remember for sure, but I think you can just normal dp if it's in the corner.

Gief needs green hand or a sliding sweep to even get in on Abigail. Really his only good move is st fierce and Abigail can whiff punish it if not timed correctly.

Gief needs green hand or a sliding sweep to even get in on Abigail. Really his only good move is st fierce and Abigail can whiff punish it if not timed correctly.
I don't know how Gief players do it. Every tool he has to get in requires a read and can be punished if you're ready for it. I actually feel like a dick playing against him with Sagat.

I think he could really use a better jump arc. Like you said, he can't get in on Abigail on the ground, but his jump is so floaty that he's just asking to be anti aired.

Canada Cup top is 3pm eastern tomorrow, which is great. Means I can watch while finishing up prep for work on Monday and then still have some time to play after.

Sfv top 8 has a Japanese stream, but no NA stream. Haha what the hell?

Some might say that Cammy is boring, but she's nothing compared to 3S Chun-Li. I couldn't even watch a mirror match back in the day, lol.

I can see that. I thought it was a good mirror match though.

Back