STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

Looks like it’s the TO’s fault. I guess there are some rumblings that the tournament wasn’t dry organized.

Ok, I see what happened. Instead of running the whole Top 8 on one setup they decided to run them off stream. Why, I dont know. If I could guess it’s because CC is behind schedule.

I was watching Floe's stream before I decided to go do something else. He mentioned the venue would be shutting down power at 6:45. Maybe they had to pack up.

I honestly hope some outlet covers this story. I’m curious to know how well in advance the TO’s knew the power was going to shut off.

I wonder if this will impact people's faith in Lap Chi's new cryptocurrency. :p

Fun Finals except for the stream lol. I wish I understood the language because since I don’t the guy yelling sounded like he was yelling the same thing over and over whenever there was some good action going on.

Some might say that Cammy is boring, but she's nothing compared to 3S Chun-Li. I couldn't even watch a mirror match back in the day, lol.

I didn't watch it. I saw 2 Chuns and closed the tab immediately. I'm sure it was the usual HP, throw, and fishing for Super with crouching MK.

I'm no SFV expert in the least but checked it out after the update on PC and it's super noticeable how much more responsive it is. Good shit!
it feel significant and thats all that matters. i dont care what the numbers say or how they fixed it im just happy it feels nice in my hand! (pun intended)

I had no idea auto correct dps are so easy to input. I still don't know how often I'll land them considering that at that range I'm usually looking out for normals and throws, but I should at least be able to nail people who abuse cross ups over and over again.

Even before the patch I tweaked my PC settings to what supposedly only gives me 3.5 frames of input lag. I'm not sure if it's really working, but I just dp'd a couple of Birdie's EX dolphin dives. I was definitely looking for them, but that's not something I've ever managed to do before. Granted this Birdie player was playing pretty slow a thoughtful. Not sure how it would've gone if he'd been going nuts.

Those were great vids. Daigo is on another level. His meter build and DPs were fantastic.

Hit Super Gold with Zeku. Probably the fastest character to do it with. Hope Ultra Gold is coming up next. Need to work on my delay tech.

Back