STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

I thought fans wanted Fujin to be playable in MKX, but they got that clown Bo Rai Cho instead. Did players actually want him?

And I forgot about that Kenshi costume, but yes I remember him wearing a gi in Deadly Alliance.

Dude they trolled about Fujin being playable since Day 1. Ed is such a troll that he used Cassie's fatality as a way to troll the fan base.

That just depends on who you ask about Bo Rai Cho. The posters of TYM weren't that pissed off IRC. He had a good amount of players too. They made up for it with Triborg imo. I was happy that I got to play as Smoke with what felt like a limitless vortex.

I could've punched Ed in the face for trolling a Fujin release. He was in the damn story for fucksakes.

God damn troll.

Last edited:
Dude they trolled about Fujin being playable since Day 1. Ed is such a troll that he used Cassie's fatality as a way to troll the fan base.

That just depends on who you ask about Bo Rai Cho. The posters of TYM weren't that pissed off IRC. He had a good amount of players too. They made up for it with Triborg imo. I was happy that I got to play as Smoke with what felt like a limitless vortex.

I could've punched Ed in the face for trolling a Fujin release. He was in the damn story fucksakes.

God damn troll.

He's always done shit like that as far back as MK2, lol.

Its bullshit that people play fighting games on wireless. Imo games need to come out with a search function that allows you to select your search preference for wired vs WiFi. I would decline rematches in INJ2 if you were wireless. I wish I had a dollar for every piece of hate mail I got for it.

<36>

When SFV first dropped, I was one of those guys. I had no idea how bad it was until I started reading about other’s experience online. I then bought a Power Network Adapter and then finally found a way to hardwire both my PC and PS4 into the modem. What a difference that made. I really wish Capcom would implement this but I feel like by adding their blacklist feature they won’t. Every WiFi user would get blacklisted and those that do play online would get so few matches they would just leave. Capcom would lose money on with them offline not buying any of their $5.00 skins and $10 stages. Who knows though.

When SFV first dropped, I was one of those guys. I had no idea how bad it was until I started reading about other’s experience online. I then bought a Power Network Adapter and then finally found a way to hardwire both my PC and PS4 into the modem. What a difference that made. I really wish Capcom would implement this but I feel like by adding their blacklist feature they won’t. Every WiFi user would get blacklisted and those that do play online would get so few matches they would just leave. Capcom would lose money on with them offline not buying any of their $5.00 skins and $10 stages. Who knows though.

Nah the WiFi scrubs could play with each other. No offense to anybody on that WiFi time. I'm willing to bank on there being more people playing on WiFi than wired. I don't see a problem with it.

Now we have this guy making fun of the lag.

Nah the WiFi scrubs could play with each other. No offense to anybody on that WiFi time. I'm willing to bank on there being more people playing on WiFi than wired. I don't see a problem with it.

Most players are probably just buttonmashers looking to have some fun and don't care if they're lagging or not, lol.

True, I don't know how many people are online at one time. But if you're on WiFi, there is no chance you'll rank up past Silver. You'll get blacklisted by almost everyone.

True, I don't know how many people are online at one time. But if you're on WiFi, there is no chance you'll rank up past Silver. You'll get blacklisted by almost everyone.

Steam Charts showed that there's over a thousand players on PC which is pretty good for a fighting game + crossplay to PS4 players though who knows how many of them stick to playing others on console.

Rieko, Fujin, Frost, Nintara, Li Mei, Havik and Shang Tsung (rumored to return.)

I'd love to see all of them added to the game.

I forgot about this. This was a pretty cool concept of Drahmin someone made a while back.

riccardo-pasquali-drahmin-as.jpg

riccardo-pasquali-pf-mk2.jpg

riccardo-pasquali-pf-mk3.jpg

He was a stupid character, but he doesn't look so bad here, imo.

I'm finally back in silver. I really like his vskill. It's like Cammy's old back medium punch except I can use it against bullshit on the ground too.

I forgot about this. This was a pretty cool concept of Drahmin someone made a while back.

riccardo-pasquali-drahmin-as.jpg

riccardo-pasquali-pf-mk2.jpg

riccardo-pasquali-pf-mk3.jpg

He was a stupid character, but he doesn't look so bad here, imo.

That's dope as hell. I hate the character too but I could get down with that.

Do any of y'all play any of the anime fighters. There seems to be a tone on PS4 like Under Night.

So I hopped on ranked again last night with a connection of 4-5 and probably had my worst night of Netcode. I’d say 2/3 out of 5 fights were bad. Switched back to 5 and it was fine, but ended up playing the same people more than once. Kind of sucked because some people I beat (a Cody mirror for example) wouldn’t go BOF 3 because I beat them the first round and the previous 5 rounds beforehand.

That said, my Cody played like crap. I’m doing a decent job staying in Super Silver, but once a Gold shows up I get reckt. That’s not to say I haven’t beaten any but I’m starting to tell my style is becoming quite linear. Need more Zonk in the mix. Watching high level Codys, they seem to use both the regular and EX quite often after st.lk, especially in the corner since EX leaves you at +2. I need to learn more rock setups and get in the habit of tossing it out after lk.ruffian because it leaves you in oki range.

I also need to learn his command grab setups. How to you pull off the ‘Grand Slam’ hit after his command grab? It usually comes out normal and in the corner it’s a perfect time to use the rock.

Do any of y'all play any of the anime fighters. There seems to be a tone on PS4 like Under Night.

I really only play SFV but I’ve also been labbing Fighting EX Layer. I think the game is a blast even though I’m terrible at it. It’s just such a different fast paced style compared to the SF series. It reminds me of KoF because you’re almost always running at your opponent.

I picked up Rev 2 on PC a while back, but of course when I went to play online it was empty. I didn't feel like going on discord and beg for some matches, lol.

I also picked up UNIST and it's pretty good. People have been hyping it up, but I don't know if anyone plays.

So I hopped on ranked again last night with a connection of 4-5 and probably had my worst night of Netcode. I’d say 2/3 out of 5 fights were bad. Switched back to 5 and it was fine, but ended up playing the same people more than once. Kind of sucked because some people I beat (a Cody mirror for example) wouldn’t go BOF 3 because I beat them the first round and the previous 5 rounds beforehand.

That said, my Cody played like crap. I’m doing a decent job staying in Super Silver, but once a Gold shows up I get reckt. That’s not to say I haven’t beaten any but I’m starting to tell my style is becoming quite linear. Need more Zonk in the mix. Watching high level Codys, they seem to use both the regular and EX quite often after st.lk, especially in the corner since EX leaves you at +2. I need to learn more rock setups and get in the habit of tossing it out after lk.ruffian because it leaves you in oki range.

I also need to learn his command grab setups. How to you pull off the ‘Grand Slam’ hit after his command grab? It usually comes out normal and in the corner it’s a perfect time to use the rock.

Hey guys, as usual I’ll be setting up a Battle Lounge today/night around 4-4:30pm PST. Not sure if I’ll be using my PS4 or PC but I have everyone’s CFN names on both accounts. Hopefully some of you can make it out (by some of you it’s usually 3 or on a good weekend 4 lol). Either way, happy Friday, we made it once again.

I need to start dashing under when it looks like they're going to cross me up; his vskill doesn't seem reliable on the back swing. I'm starting to win pretty well against silvers, but I'm not using vtrigger at all. I need to force myself to pop it early and make use of the extended range on his normals. Theoretically, I feel like it should let me harass in footsies similar to Cammy (this is the whole reason I'm trying it out instead of vtrigger 2). That and the incredibly easy super confirm if you land the little knife dance, or whatever it's called.

I need to start dashing under when it looks like they're going to cross me up; his vskill doesn't seem reliable on the back swing. I'm starting to win pretty well against silvers, but I'm not using vtrigger at all. I need to force myself to pop it early and make use of the extended range on his normals. Theoretically, I feel like it should let me harass in footsies similar to Cammy (this is the whole reason I'm trying it out instead of vtrigger 2). That and the incredibly easy super confirm if you land the little knife dance, or whatever it's called.

Yea, his V-Skill doesn’t hit grounded opponents so people can bait it if they cross you up. It’s happened to me a few times. Talking with Pnoy Friday night, he said Cody is strong but not Top tier, but top mid tier. He said Cody has a hard time opening people up and has to rely on whiff punishing but once his VT2 becomes active, he gets a lot scarier. I’m still going to stick with him because he’s really fun. Auttomack had some good VT1 punishes on Akuma on his twitter. The knife throw upwards can mess with Akuma’s air fire ball game. I think Cody’s VT1 is for more of the neutral game from what I’ve read.

Daigo winning his first premier but Shogun got KTFO. Conflicting day.

Yea, his V-Skill doesn’t hit grounded opponents so people can bait it if they cross you up. It’s happened to me a few times. Talking with Pnoy Friday night, he said Cody is strong but not Top tier, but top mid tier. He said Cody has a hard time opening people up and has to rely on whiff punishing but once his VT2 becomes active, he gets a lot scarier. I’m still going to stick with him because he’s really fun. Auttomack had some good VT1 punishes on Akuma on his twitter. The knife throw upwards can mess with Akuma’s air fire ball game. I think Cody’s VT1 is for more of the neutral game from what I’ve read.

Daigo winning his first premier but Shogun got KTFO. Conflicting day.

Nice! Go Daigo. Didn't see the Shogun fight.

edit:
CoarseIndolentBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

Ouch. Maybe they should merge LHW with HW because both divisions are pretty poor. Bellator might have a better LHW division at this point.

Nice! Go Daigo. Didn't see the Shogun fight.

edit:
CoarseIndolentBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

Ouch. Maybe they should merge LHW with HW because both divisions are pretty poor. Bellator might have a better LHW division at this point.

Yea the LHW division is not the best but there are some up coming animals it looks like. I think heavyweight is UFC’s worst division. There are some literal butterballs there.

Hey guys, how good is akuma with zoning?

Back